Author Topic: WeatherLink V2 - ISS Type  (Read 543 times)

Offline Mattk

• Forecaster
WeatherLink V2 - ISS Type
« on: August 20, 2018, 06:17:30 PM »
As there appears to be some confusion if the Station Model selection should match the actual ISS or the Console could those WL2.0 users with Vantage Vue stations confirm what they see on the Bulletin text page as per below where it says "VP2 ISS" below the words "Weather Station" . Of particular interest are users with Vue ISS and VP2 console combinations.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 06:19:22 PM by Mattk »

Offline PaulMy

• Forecaster
    • KomokaWeather
Re: WeatherLink V2 - ISS Type
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2018, 06:58:36 PM »
I have a VP2 Plus ISS and using the Vue console with WiFiLogger and weatherlink.com 2.0 free.
My station model is entered as Vantage Pro2 Plus and no other option shown.In your first image I don't have that 3rd icon shown (is it a printer icon/)In your second image I do not have the VP2 ISS listed and the first line is Temperature.
In the past I had used weatherlink.com 2.0 free while running Weatherlink v6.02 on my USB datalogger/Envoy combination.  The best I can recall it was showing the same as my current setup.
Paul

Offline Mattk

• Forecaster
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2018, 07:15:09 PM »
Yes Printer Icon only shows when in the Bulletin text type display. Click on the 4 boxes (LHS) and you get the image icon screen, click on the text box to the right and the Bulletin text page displays along with the Printer Icon.

Offline PaulMy

• Forecaster
    • KomokaWeather
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2018, 10:50:14 PM »
Thanks for pointing to that.  I had seen that screen data in the past but had not looked at the icons.  There the Weather Station does show VP2 ISS and all the data items for current, daily highs and daily lows.  But then I have VP2 ISS with the Vue console.
Maybe there are other secrets that haven't been discovered yet!

Enjoy,
Paul