Author Topic: MBrealtime.txt stopped working  (Read 436 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline steviebaby59

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 37
    • Empire Prairie Weather
MBrealtime.txt stopped working
« on: February 20, 2017, 04:16:29 PM »
This morning, I noticed my MBrealtime.txt stopped working. I've been trying all kinds of solutions to no avail. It has caused the update on my website to stop also. http://www.empireprairieweather.com/

Any suggestions? :roll:

Offline saratogaWX

  • Administrator
  • Forecaster
  • *****
  • Posts: 6766
  • Saratoga, CA, USA Weather - free PHP scripts
    • Saratoga-Weather.org
Re: MBrealtime.txt stopped working
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 04:37:07 PM »
The MBrealtime.txt and MBrealtimegauges.txt are both updated by the conds.php script that you have Meteobridge run as an HTTP access to your website.

 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

You edit the MBrealtime-template.txt file (included with the MB-plugin.zip) and replace 'your.website.com' with your full website address and save the file.  Select the contents which should look like
Code: [Select]
http://your.website.com/conds.php?d=[DD]/[MM]/[YYYY],[hh]:[mm]:[ss],[th0temp-act],[th0hum-act.0],[th0dew-act],[wind0avgwind-act],[wind0wind-act],[wind0dir-act],[rain0rate-act],[rain0total-daysum],[thb0seapress-act],[wind0dir-act],[wind0wind-act=bft.0],m/s,C,hPa,mm,--,[thb0seapress-val60:--],[rain0total-monthsum],[rain0total-yearsum],[rain0total-ydaysum],[thb0temp-act],[thb0hum-act],[wind0chill-act],[th0temp-val60:--],[th0temp-dmax],[th0temp-dmaxtime],[th0temp-dmin],[th0temp-dmintime],[wind0avgwind-dmax],[wind0avgwind-dmaxtime],[wind0wind-dmax],[wind0wind-dmaxtime],[thb0seapress-dmax],[thb0seapress-dmaxtime],[thb0seapress-dmin],[thb0seapress-dmintime],[mbsystem-swversion:--],[mbsystem-buildnum:--],[wind0wind-max10],--,--,[uv0index-act:--],--,[sol0rad-act:--],[wind0dir-avg10:--],[rain0total-sum60],--,[mbsystem-daynightflag:--],--,[wind0dir-avg10:--],--,m,--,[mbsystem-daylength:--],--,--,[uv0index-dmax:--] as one long string and copy it to the clipboard.
Open the Meteobridge Server TAB with the entry for HTTP  access that's set for every 10 seconds.
Click on the URL textbox, right-click and Select All, then right click and Paste your copied contents into the URL: textbox replacing ALL that content.  Then press the Test button and it should show success.
Ken True/Saratoga, CA, USA main site: saratoga-weather.org
Davis VP1+ FARS, Boltek-PCI/NexStorm, microSferics ToA, Blitzortung RED, GRLevel3, WD, WL, VWS, Cumulus, Meteobridge/hub
Free weather PHP scripts/website templates - update notifications on Twitter saratogaWXPHP

Offline steviebaby59

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 37
    • Empire Prairie Weather
Re: MBrealtime.txt stopped working
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 05:29:07 PM »
Thanks! I entered the new string and it is now showing up in my browser. http://www.empireprairieweather.com/MBrealtime.txt

However, it's still not appearing on my website.

Offline saratogaWX

  • Administrator
  • Forecaster
  • *****
  • Posts: 6766
  • Saratoga, CA, USA Weather - free PHP scripts
    • Saratoga-Weather.org
Re: MBrealtime.txt stopped working
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2017, 05:45:03 PM »
In your top.php you have
Code: [Select]
<script type="text/javascript" src="%3C?php%20echo%20$SITE['ajaxScript'];%20?%3E"> and that should be
Code: [Select]
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $SITE['ajaxScript']; ?>"></script>
Looks like your editor URLencoded the character string so PHP couldn't execute what it needed to see to include your ajaxMBwx.js script on the page.
Ken True/Saratoga, CA, USA main site: saratoga-weather.org
Davis VP1+ FARS, Boltek-PCI/NexStorm, microSferics ToA, Blitzortung RED, GRLevel3, WD, WL, VWS, Cumulus, Meteobridge/hub
Free weather PHP scripts/website templates - update notifications on Twitter saratogaWXPHP

Offline steviebaby59

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 37
    • Empire Prairie Weather
Re: MBrealtime.txt stopped working
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2017, 06:09:42 PM »
Thanks Ken! I have a lot of errors on my when I check my website on my Validation service. I was inserting some the corrections they suggested. I got my error count down, but in the process it messed things up. My site works fine. I think I will just let be and live with the errors.