Author Topic: Moon Rise Into Sunrise  (Read 550 times)

Offline GregJ

• Forecaster
    • http://www.SkunkBayWeather.com
Moon Rise Into Sunrise
« on: November 27, 2015, 03:36:46 PM »
We have finally broken into some beautiful weather.  An added bonus if the full moon.  I got lucky with the transition....  There are around 11 hours between the moon rise and sunrise...  It looks our night was about 30 minutes long....This morning I put together a moon rise into sunrise time lapse...  Added a little music too... 

Happy Belated Thanksgiving....  A LOT to be thankful for!

Greg

Davis VP2 with VWS

"Everybody talks about the weather, but nobody does anything about it." -- Mark Twain

Offline W3DRM

• Forecaster
    • Emmett Weather
Re: Moon Rise Into Sunrise
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 07:03:25 PM »
Greg,

Absolutely beautiful! Great video...  =D>
Don - W3DRM - Emmett, Idaho --- Blitzortung ID: 808 --- FlightRadar24 ID: F-KBOI7
Davis Wireless VP2, WD 10.37s150,
StartWatch, VirtualVP, VPLive, Win10 Pro
--- Logitech HD Pro C920 webcam (off-line)
--- RIPE Atlas Probe - 32849

Offline Randall Kayfes

• Weather - Photography - Astronomy - Computer Admin
  • Forecaster
    • Arizona Kaymann
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 10:49:52 AM »
Greg,

To explain I have done very few replies to WXforum these last week and a half as I did a stupid. At work I attempted to take a refrigerator and a desk off a pole truck all by my lonesome.
I now have pulled muscles in my back, left shoulder and arm. I also managed to pinch a nerve(s) in the process and all five of my left hand fingers are numb or tingling in pain.
I am a ten finger typist so that is no fun.

However, it does not mean I do not appreciate the beautiful video/photographs that have been posted!
They are awesome therapy as I cannot begin to lift my camera (that is the most painful part of this - not being able to take photos).

Thank you again everybody for the wonderful videos/photos!

Randall

Offline GregJ

• Forecaster
    • http://www.SkunkBayWeather.com
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2015, 11:11:51 AM »
Wow....  Take care Randall.  That sounds miserable.  I guess this aging process ain't for wimps....  (I can say that because we are about the same age....  :-P )  So, do us all a favor and give your body some rest....  Our egos will get by...for a while....  without your incredibly kind words of encouragement....  Get well soon!

Greg
Davis VP2 with VWS

"Everybody talks about the weather, but nobody does anything about it." -- Mark Twain

Offline yahtah

• Forecaster
  • Too soon old, too late smart.
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2015, 01:01:24 AM »
Hope you'll be OK as well. Back problems can be so complex... hope you have a good Doc. One that uses homeopathy instead of squirting you full of pharma. JMHO. Wishing you well.
-Lee

Davis VP2, Meteostick, RPi Meteohub, KCACALIF33
working on an RPi webcam and a 30 ft. flagpole...

anything