Author Topic: WunderMap and PWS  (Read 2123 times)

Offline benay ra'am

• Senior Contributor
WunderMap and PWS
« on: November 04, 2017, 07:40:20 AM »
In the last four days when I click on a Weather Station on Wundermap I do not get the little INFO/Link window on the Station I want to look at. I do get the little finger to click the link but nothing happens. If I click on the station twice, all it does is zoom in.

This is on three different Computers and on two different browsers ( IE11 and Firefox ). I even turned popup blocker off, no joy. Do anyone else here have the same problem?

CoCoRaHS: NC-JH-80

Offline BeaverMeadow

• Senior Contributor
Re: WunderMap and PWS
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2017, 08:58:53 AM »
Same problem here.

Offline benay ra'am

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2017, 09:09:41 AM »
Well, at least I know it's not me. Maybe it's time to pull the plug as they also went political this morning to boot :evil:......................

Offline ocala

• Forecaster
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2017, 09:30:11 AM »
Well, at least I know it's not me. Maybe it's time to pull the plug as they also went political this morning to boot :evil:......................
They have always leaned to the left.
The blues had a baby and they named it Rock & Roll

Offline ValentineWeather

• Forecaster
    • Valentine Nebraska's Real-Time Weather
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2017, 10:58:16 AM »

What did they say now? My boycott list is as long as my arm. Haven't watched an NFL game for weeks either. If it weren't for my remote station I would of left long time ago.
Randy

Offline westhillman

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2017, 01:04:59 PM »
Try http://www.wunderground.com/auto/preview. The little popup window works on this version.

Offline benay ra'am

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2017, 02:09:35 PM »

What did they say now? My boycott list is as long as my arm. Haven't watched an NFL game for weeks either. If it weren't for my remote station I would of left long time ago.

Go to the WU dot com Main Page. I'm apolitical because one side wants to screw us and the other side is a bunch of back stabbing wienies and I don't like to talk about it or read about stupid crap. I thought WU was about Meteorological Weather and Real time PWS data and that's it. That's all I'll say about it. Weather Nation seems to be apolitical but they don't have the WU PWS thing going on. :-(

Offline benay ra'am

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2017, 02:11:03 PM »
Try http://www.wunderground.com/auto/preview. The little popup window works on this version.

How did you get that? I didn't see it anywhere on wunderwiene....................

Offline westhillman

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2017, 03:36:30 AM »
Found it by accident about a year ago when I was idly clicking on links. Have been using it ever since, find it more usable than the new Mapbox based effort

Offline benay ra'am

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2017, 06:26:04 AM »
Found it by accident about a year ago when I was idly clicking on links. Have been using it ever since, find it more usable than the new Mapbox based effort

Thanks for the link. wmap is still FUBARed after Five Days, looks like they are not going to fix it or it's going to be a down graded feature.........................

Offline RXB2

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2017, 05:39:03 PM »
Thanks for that WU auto/preview link. Only problem I'm seeing is webcams won't display. Progress icon to the right of webcams box just spins and spins.

anything