Author Topic: Weatherlink dialup upload issues  (Read 1930 times)

Offline flyingvranch

• Contributor
    • KI5OMM Weather Station
Weatherlink dialup upload issues
« on: February 28, 2008, 01:05:37 PM »
I have WL 5.80 and have it set up to open a dial-up connection every hour and then proceed to upload my data for my website. The problem is that during this process, it will sometimes stall when it says "uploading weather underground" and then eventually hangs up without uploading the rest of the data. I do not have anything to do with weather underground and I do not know how to disable uploading this particular file. The frustrating part is that this only happens sometimes, while at other times all goes ok and everything uploads without a problem ](*,) Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Offline ocala

• Forecaster
  • The blues had a baby and named it rock n roll
Re: Weatherlink dialup upload issues
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 07:26:42 PM »
I have seen that too in regard to Wunderground. It comes up even though it's not scheduled to.
To check on the Wunderground thing,
Click set up then
Internet settings.
If your only uploading one profile for your website you should only have see that one.
If you see one that's not supposed to be there click on configure and delete it.
As for the hang ups with the dial-up not sure what to tell you there. It's been a while since I was on dial-up. A call to Davis tech support may help.
One other thing. Flyingvranch sounds very familiar. Where are you located?

Offline flyingvranch

• Contributor
    • KI5OMM Weather Station
Re: Weatherlink dialup upload issues
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 10:12:56 AM »
I'm located in Texas. The weatherstation is for our club's radio control airplane flying field.