Author Topic: TESTTAGS and Not current Issue  (Read 679 times)

Offline yamiacaveman

• Forecaster
    • Penn Lake Weather
TESTTAGS and Not current Issue
« on: December 02, 2016, 10:04:50 AM »
http://www.pennlake.us/index.php

I know this is probably not an issue for here but my question for here is this; For those of you that are familiar, Using Weather Display software, In the Internet File creation and Upload sections, do I need to have the wxlocal pages set to upload? Do they provide anything to the PHP stuff used here?
I guess I am asking what should or what is needed to be uploaded to produce what I have now?

If you're interested, and I do have a post started ind the WD forum, my issue is that it seems over the past several days my WD FTP and weather data started showing up Not Current. Then stopped updating altogether. I can go into the File Creation and Upload section and click the upload now button and it does update and then in 5 minutes, not current.

Thanks for any help,

yamiacaveman

Online saratogaWX

• Administrator
  • Forecaster
  • Saratoga, CA, USA Weather - free PHP scripts
    • Saratoga-Weather.org
Re: TESTTAGS and Not current Issue
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 11:45:55 AM »
The Saratoga/Leuven templates do not use the wxlocal pages, so you can stop uploading those if you like.

For Weather-Display, the Saratoga template relies on testtags.php and clientraw.txt for current weather data. 
Ken True/Saratoga, CA, USA main site: saratoga-weather.org
Davis VP1+ FARS, Blitzortung RED, GRLevel3, WD, WL, VWS, Cumulus, Meteobridge
Free weather PHP scripts/website templates - update notifications on Twitter saratogaWXPHP

Offline yamiacaveman

• Forecaster
    • Penn Lake Weather
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 01:36:48 PM »
Thanks Ken

Offline waiukuweather

• Forecaster
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2016, 12:20:57 PM »
in case anyone was wondering, this was resolved on the thread on the WD support forum