Author Topic: Help with Weather Flash  (Read 6210 times)

Offline tampaweatherman

Help with Weather Flash
« on: April 12, 2016, 10:26:47 AM »
Hi Forum:
I need your assistance.
About a 3 months ago, my computer crashed. On that computer, I had VWS installed and was running weather flash. I recently purchased a new computer--- was able to get VWS running and was able to get my weather data successfully uploading to my website. (refer to:  www.glennsweatherpage.com)
Now, I need help with getting weather flash set up again... I have no idea how to do this..

Can any of you guys help me? I know everyone's time is valuable, so I can pay for the assistance. I have team viewer which can enable one to monitor my computer remotely.

In weather flash hell,
Glenn

Offline wvdkuil

• Wim van der kuil
  • Forecaster
    • My PWS at Leuven Belgium Europe
Re: Help with Weather Flash
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 10:34:47 AM »
Hi Forum:
I need your assistance.
About a 3 months ago, my computer crashed. On that computer, I had VWS installed and was running weather flash. I recently purchased a new computer--- was able to get VWS running and was able to get my weather data successfully uploading to my website. (refer to:  www.glennsweatherpage.com)
Now, I need help with getting weather flash set up again... I have no idea how to do this..

Can any of you guys help me? I know everyone's time is valuable, so I can pay for the assistance. I have team viewer which can enable one to monitor my computer remotely.

In weather flash hell,
Glenn
If you know which script at your website accepts the wflash data:
Both the Saratoga- and the Leuven-Template use the weather flash updates also.

You can check their documentation on how to upload the wflash files
Leuven: http://leuven-template.eu/dokuwiki28/doku.php?id=en:uploadvw#vws_-_wflash_upload
Saratoga: http://saratoga-weather.org/wxtemplates/setup-VWS.php middle of the page Enable WeatherFlash data uploads for AJAX updates

Skip all references to the Leuven- or Saratoga- flash scripts as you already have it on your site.

===
if you do not know the name of the script, some more help is needed.

Wim

Offline tampaweatherman

Re: Help with Weather Flash
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2016, 10:52:36 AM »
Thank you very much for your reply.. but I have no idea what you wrote.. Honestly, I need someone who can remotely do it on my computer.. I will make sure I write things down so I  wont bother anyone again.. :-)

anything