Author Topic: WS-1001 no longer displays.....  (Read 1612 times)

Offline regulate

WS-1001 no longer displays.....
« on: May 12, 2016, 08:07:23 PM »
My Ambient Weather station console suddenly stopped displaying the indoor temperature, indoor RH, and outdoor barometer readings.  The remote Temperature, Humidity and Pressure Sensor displays fine on the small LCD on the remote unit.  I changed out the batteries on the remote unit just in case, and reset it within the console per the instructions, but no dice.  I have powered down and restarted the unit.  The wireless function is working fine, as is the signal from the outdoor sensor array.  Any ideas? 

Offline SpringHillWeather

• Weather Hobbyist
  • Forecaster
  • Spring Hill, Florida
    • Spring Hill
Re: WS-1001 no longer displays.....
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2016, 12:02:13 AM »
My Ambient Weather station console suddenly stopped displaying the indoor temperature, indoor RH, and outdoor barometer readings.  The remote Temperature, Humidity and Pressure Sensor displays fine on the small LCD on the remote unit.  I changed out the batteries on the remote unit just in case, and reset it within the console per the instructions, but no dice.  I have powered down and restarted the unit.  The wireless function is working fine, as is the signal from the outdoor sensor array.  Any ideas?

On the display console configuration screen under Factory there is a "Re-Register Transmitter - Indoor" option.  If you tried that and it still does not sync up to the console it could be defective.

Technical Support
Call: 480-346-3398 (M-F 8am to 4pm Arizona Time)
Email: support@ambientweather.com

Replacement:
http://www.ambientweather.com/amws1000bth.html

Saratoga
HomeWeatherStation
Meteotemplate
Homebrew
Ambient 1001 | ObserverIP | Meteobridge | MeteoPlug

anything