Author Topic: New WS1000 (HP1000) with Pm2.5/PM 10 Air Quality Sensors  (Read 2291 times)

Offline pimohdaimaoh

• Forecaster
  • "Be aware to our nature"
    • PIMOHWEATHER
New WS1000 (HP1000) with Pm2.5/PM 10 Air Quality Sensors
« on: July 26, 2017, 10:57:15 PM »
new updated from the professional Fine Offset weather suppliers around the world that includes air quality sensors which now we can not just recording weather status but also the amount of Air Quality surrounding our home, this may help us hobbyist to monitor our Air if it is polluted without relying on our National AQI reports which may not exact to our location since Air quality changes based on your EXACT location. Hope our WX Script Developers here update the realtime files so that we can add to our WX pages online. Actually I ordered this already and to be recieve in 2 weeks time   :idea:

-Mike-

Offline Aircub

• Twinfirs Broadstone
Re: New WS1000 (HP1000) with Pm2.5/PM 10 Air Quality Sensors
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 05:07:29 AM »
Interesting, I wonder when it will be available in Europe?

Offline Bashy

• brecklandweather.com/meteo
  • Forecaster
  • brecklandweather.com/index.php
    • Breckland Weather
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 06:28:09 AM »
Pointless me buying one, what with these three and the dust thats in the air...  ](*,) :lol: :lol:

Kind regards
Bashy

Offline sinan0310

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 09:39:04 AM »
How do you order from fineoffset? A pm better
WU ID: IISTANBU111

Offline pimohdaimaoh

• Forecaster
    • PIMOHWEATHER
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2017, 01:03:00 AM »
How do you order from fineoffset? A pm better

Pm done

Offline pimohdaimaoh

• Forecaster
    • PIMOHWEATHER
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2017, 01:07:08 AM »
Pointless me buying one, what with these three and the dust thats in the air...  ](*,) :lol: :lol:

dust actually can accurately measured in Air CO2, gases that is contained in air can be measured, this is accurately measured in your place if you have one, this will help if my area surround it is more air polluted, this can be help me to bring mask if the air pollution level is so high, relating to govt data will not so precise in your exact home location. and SINCE your location which the temperatures are too low or cold/snow place, it really you dont need one, its too pointless for you to use this in much COLD areas  ](*,) :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 01:11:36 AM by pimohdaimaoh »

Offline Bashy

• brecklandweather.com/meteo
  • Forecaster
  • brecklandweather.com/index.php
    • Breckland Weather
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2017, 01:18:58 AM »

dust actually can accurately measured in Air CO2, gases that is contained in air can be measured, this is accurately measured in your place if you have one, this will help if my area surround it is more air polluted, this can be help me to bring mask if the air pollution level is so high, relating to govt data will not so precise in your exact home location. and SINCE your location which the temperatures are too low or cold/snow place, it really you dont need one, its too pointless for you to use this in much COLD areas  ](*,) :lol: :lol:

Good point :D
Kind regards
Bashy

Offline Aircub

• Twinfirs Broadstone
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2017, 03:43:45 AM »
Whre I am in the UK I would like Air Quality readings however I cannot even see this unit on their website, so where can you get it from?

Offline pimohdaimaoh

• Forecaster
    • PIMOHWEATHER
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2017, 03:39:28 AM »
Whre I am in the UK I would like Air Quality readings however I cannot even see this unit on their website, so where can you get it from?

just ask them you want with pm2.5/PM 10 sensors, they will tell the price since this is their new incoming models

Offline rods55555

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2017, 09:08:22 AM »
Hi.

Can this sensor be added to any Ambient Weather clone? Or just new models can be used with this sensor?
I saw a few different models for these stations. I bought mine recently branded as MiSol, and it says "model: HP2000", but I saw some variations on the models like HP2001.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Other model.

Offline pimohdaimaoh

• Forecaster
    • PIMOHWEATHER
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2017, 03:49:36 AM »
Hi.

Can this sensor be added to any Ambient Weather clone? Or just new models can be used with this sensor?
I saw a few different models for these stations. I bought mine recently branded as MiSol, and it says "model: HP2000", but I saw some variations on the models like HP2001.

Other model.

As far I know yes, they are the same firmware used, only the brand names are change because example Ambient weather is accredited from the manufacturers in China which they use their own company name of course, but all firmwares except this new models, which may be different to current since the new models like this has new AQI sensors so when they release this it will includes its new firmware, this is why I ask for  ken's Help to add the AQI scripts to the templates for this new sensor added and also to update weather display to add this new model with AQI sensor

Offline metro750

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2017, 12:47:22 PM »
Just received an ad from Weather Underground for a similar particulate monitor from Purpleair.  I would love to use my weather station to also monitor air quality, but there's lots more to air quality than just particulate count.  I'm going to wait for a unit that can measure particulates, ozone, NOx, and SOx.  Something like this:
  http://aqicn.org/faq/2015-10-28/unep-air-quality-monitoring-station/

Offline pimohdaimaoh

• Forecaster
    • PIMOHWEATHER
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2017, 11:16:03 PM »
Just received an ad from Weather Underground for a similar particulate monitor from Purpleair.  I would love to use my weather station to also monitor air quality, but there's lots more to air quality than just particulate count.  I'm going to wait for a unit that can measure particulates, ozone, NOx, and SOx.  Something like this:
  http://aqicn.org/faq/2015-10-28/unep-air-quality-monitoring-station/

good point, well we hope so because adding sensors of such you mention makes the weather station too much expensive, AFAIK, sensors for Npx, ozone and SOx are kinda much expensive, we hope developers can designed suh sensors more cheaper, so it can be an additive to the wther station with at least with affordable amount.

anything