Author Topic: Secondary temperature data being sent at times to weather underground *solved*  (Read 852 times)

Offline wthrmn654

• Mikes Weather Station
No idea why it's happening or how to fix but first off, my dew and temperature sensor is acting up. Temp stops during rainy or wet periods,  and dew is just been bad since winter . New sensors going in soon.  I noticed that weather underground is getting the 2nd temp sensors reading at times and I've had no luck fixing it yet.  Any thoughts or ideas?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 07:26:51 AM by docbee »

Offline wthrmn654

• Mikes Weather Station
My T1 is at times being sent and the t0 age being sent.  Looks to of started today. Rebooting,  tweeking things only fixes temporarily.. here's the link directly to my weather underground page,  https://www.wunderground.com/personal-weather-station/dashboard?ID=KNYORIEN3&cm_ven=localwx_pwsdash

My most recent attempts to fixing seemed to of lasted the longest.. I did notice something similar happening yesterday to I do believe..

Offline wthrmn654

• Mikes Weather Station
3rd update I've just noticed that every 5 seconds it  alternates from t0 and t1 reading... would seem something is wrong with the meteobridge or something... maybe I'll pay with the weather underground settings next.

Offline SufferinSuccotash

Howdy!

Seems that I am not the only one with the same problem.

I am having the same issue..  AND it seems that you and I have the same thing happen and it started at the same time!
around 3 pm on the 29 May.

I frankly think that it is something to do with WUnderground.

Previously I noticed that the temp rapid fire readings would change and the "other" t1, t2  temps would flash up under "current conditions".
This has been doing this for as long as I can remember. But these would never translate to recorded readings.
I wonder if it has something to do with how the site was set up originally and now WU is making changes to how it accepts data[size=78%].[/size]
At any rate I don't have time to look into it till the weekend.
If you do manage to fix it please let me know.

https://www.wunderground.com/personal-weather-station/dashboard?ID=IONTARIO891#history

Sylvester :(

Offline wthrmn654

• Mikes Weather Station
 Until some sort of fix/ explanation can be made,  only fix I can come up with is turning off the 2nd transmitter at the console. 

Of course I did this accidentally size is my parents house and only way to turn back on now is by bringing my laptop with Davis link or whatever is called over and turning back on lol

I'll be installing new sensors and a band new 24-Hr FARS soon anyway.

Dam fan thing is a pain when it's really needed most for low temps in winter and high temps in summer.  As it's on top of 2nd story roof,  on tripod 7ft  or a little more up.

Offline wthrmn654

• Mikes Weather Station
Lastly for I've posted a lot,

There website right now is coming bank with a lot of glitch error  results when going to my station,  or trying to go to support contact they musty be doing work lol

Offline docbee

• Forecaster
    • smartbedded
It is a WU problem. When any additional temp sensors are reported they mess it up. Only thing I can do is to block reporting of additional temp sensors to WU. What a sad story...
founder of smartbedded.com - home of meteohub, meteoplug, meteobridge, meteostick

Offline wthrmn654

• Mikes Weather Station
Crazy, first time I've ever seen this happen before.

Offline wthrmn654

• Mikes Weather Station
 It appears that whatever caused it has been resolved.

anything