Weather Related Organizations > WeatherUnderground

"Not so" Rapid Fire updates

(1/4) > >>

Flessan:
Hi fellow PWS enthusiasts.

Recent issues with our PWS pages seem to be fixed, but I noticed the Rapid Fire pages, like these: http://www.wunderground.com/swf/Rapid_Fire.swf?units=english&station=KFLRIVER11
appear to now only update once per minute. That's hardly "rapid".

I have sent 3 emails to help@wunderground.com but haven't received any replies.

Does anyone have their rapid fire page updating more frequently than one minute?  All of the ones near my location are now useless.

Felix1:
I just took a look at Lake Fantasia and it appears to be Rapid Fire updating OK...wind speed is changing every few seconds and I didn't see a "Station Reported" interval longer than four seconds over a (roughly) 30 second sample.

Flessan:
Did you use the link I included?  I'm talking about the flash version that has a nifty graph of wind speed.  I'm attaching an image capture.

ValentineWeather:

--- Quote from: Flessan on June 04, 2018, 01:38:36 PM ---Did you use the link I included?  I'm talking about the flash version that has a nifty graph of wind speed.  I'm attaching an image capture.

--- End quote ---

FYI most browers will no longer allow flash.

Felix1:

--- Quote from: Flessan on June 04, 2018, 01:38:36 PM ---Did you use the link I included? 

--- End quote ---

Your link wouldn't open since I don't allow Flash. So I just looked your station up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version