Author Topic: Registration  (Read 1709 times)

astrodanco2

Registration
« on: February 24, 2012, 04:35:33 PM »
For the last week I've been trying to get user "astrodanco" registered.  I got stuck at the "administrator approval" phase and received dead air from that point on.  Can anyone tell me what happened here and perhaps get user "astrodanco" approved?

It doesn't appear there is any way for an unregistered user to get registration help.  Can't post, that's for sure.  No admin contact links anywhere that I could find.  Mail to admin@wxforum.net bounces with a "mailbox full" error.

I finally gave up and re-registered as "astrodanco2".  That has now been approved.  But I really want astrodanco to be approved, please.  Pretty please?

Offline saratogaWX

• Administrator
  • Forecaster
  • Saratoga, CA, USA Weather - free PHP scripts
    • Saratoga-Weather.org
Re: Registration
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 05:00:42 PM »
The approval is only waiting on email validation (since 18-Feb). I sent a reminder message to astrodanco at msn.com per the registration for user astrodanco

They just have to read the email and click on the link in the mail message to complete validation.

We don't make it too easy to message about registrations due to the large number of spammer registrations. At 5000+ members, we've already rejected that many spammer registration requests in an effort to keep the forum spam-free.

Best regards,
Ken
Ken True/Saratoga, CA, USA main site: saratoga-weather.org
Davis VP1+ FARS, Blitzortung RED, GRLevel3, WD, WL, VWS, Cumulus, Meteobridge
Free weather PHP scripts/website templates - update notifications on Twitter saratogaWXPHP

Offline astrodanco

Re: Registration
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 05:18:05 PM »
All set now.  Thank you!