Author Topic: Acu-rite Internet Bridge  (Read 3811 times)

Offline w4clj

• W4CLJ's Hamshack
Acu-rite Internet Bridge
« on: December 06, 2011, 11:13:18 AM »
I spoke with Chaney Instruments this morning (creators of Acu-Rite Weather Station).
They informed me the target date for the Internet Bridge availability is now March 2012.
Was wondering is there may be other bridges that might fill the requirement.

Offline Rhino

• Senior Contributor
Re: Acu-rite Internet Bridge
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 03:40:50 PM »
We are receiving lots of great feedback from folks and have had allot of interest in the Acu-Link Internet Bridge.

We are doing a more comprehensive launch of this product with all of the updates already on board late winter/early spring. Not sure of an exact date right now. The website and app will also have more features implemented at that time as well. I apologize for the delay, we wanted to make sure we implemented everything we learned to make it the best we can.

Rest assured, I will make sure and post a link of where to purchase them, along with a discount code for all you folks. Again, thanks for being so patient, those who want one and those who have them already from the first shipments.

Offline Beef Eater

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 04:10:03 PM »
It's mid-July and the Internet Bridge is not in stock. Any comments please? Should we expect the Internet Bridge to be available any time soon?

Thanks

Offline greywing

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 12:29:33 AM »
+1 on the Internet Bridge availability.  Any new release date?

Offline WPCJ

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2012, 10:39:22 AM »
Still waiting on any information on the availability of the Acu-Link Internet Bridge.  It is now September 06, 2012.
Acu-Rite 01515. Reecom R-1630. Skywarn spotter. Member of Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Service (RACES). Member of the Pennsylvania Emergency Management Agency (PEMA).

Offline Rhino

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2012, 02:06:30 PM »
It's coming! Please read this thread for links and more info:

http://www.wxforum.net/index.php?topic=16314.0

Offline vreihen

• El Niņo chaser
  • Forecaster
  • K2BIG
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2012, 06:57:20 PM »
I was just thinking to myself that I'd like to have a bridge before the Mayan 2012 end of the world happens :lol: when I received an e-mail from AcuRite announcing the upgrade of the Acu-Link web site to version 1.6.0 tomorrow morning:

http://support.acurite.com/acurite/topics/acu_link_v1_6_0_release_8am_est_9_7_12

AcuRite has also published this timetable for the upcoming bridge release:

http://support.acurite.com/acurite/topics/acu_link_internet_bridge_availability

If this timetable is correct, the release of the new Acu-Link software means that the beta test of the new bridge can start this month, with the new bridge going on sale in October once the beta is completed.  All subject to change in the fine print, though.

I feel like a teenager waiting in line to buy an iPhone 5 on release day right now..... :grin:
WU Gold Stars for everyone! :lol:

anything