Author Topic: WordPress Blog Add On for Carterlake/AJAX/PHP Templates Now Available  (Read 2123 times)

Offline ThorntonWeather

• ThorntonWeather.com
I first talked about this project some months ago on Weather Watch and folks expressed quite a bit of interest (see here for the original topic).  When Ken True released the Carterlake/AJAX/PHP templates, Jack Ahern (stillweather.com) and I started working together to get it put in a distributable form but real life has a habit of getting in the way of our weather hobbies sometimes and it got pushed to the back burner.  We have returned to the project and now are ready to release it to the Weather Display public. 

In a nutshell, the project is an effort to allow users of the Carterlake/AJAX/PHP templates to install a fully integrated blog solution to their websites.  We accomplished this using WordPress and a custom template that makes the WordPress installation have a consistent design and feel to match Carterlake/AJAX/PHP based websites.  You can view this in action here:

If you are interested, you can view instructions and download the WordPress template here.

Please do note that Jack and I aren't PHP coding experts on anywhere near the level of Ken and some of the other users in this forum so please bear with us as we deploy this.  Thanks!

Tony

anything