Weather Station Hardware > Blitzortung

Intermittent loss of web GUI access on RED

(1/5) > >>

miraculon:
I am getting either a blank screen or very basic black and white display every so often with the GUI for the RED only. It requires a hard reset (out at the controller) to get it back running. I do not see this happening with my Blue unit.

I tried setting the "Ignore Signals below Threshold" to 20% and reverted to Manual instead of Automatic mode. (this seemed to be coincident with the "Auto" change, but I guess that this is not the problem)

The detector does seem to be very busy with a lot of signals. Maybe the processor is running out of mips. I just tried lowering my gains to reduce the signal processing of spurious signals. I'll have to see if this helps or not.

Greg H.

miraculon:
That didn't help, I had the black/white header names only on the GUI this morning. Strangely, it still is reporting to BO...

I attached a screenshot of what it is doing.

Greg H.

gwwilk:
I'm also having the same problem with the web GUI disappearing on my RED only to be restored by a hard reset.  :-(

dupreezd:
Greg, the only thing I can suggest is to see what is actually being sent to the screen.

While on that screen, turn off Auto Refresh first. Then press F12. At the bottom another screen will open with some code as per the attached screen shot.
Click on the tab with the square and the arrow (1) then highlight Tracker (2). The bottom screen will jump to the line "Tracker"
Now look at the right hand side and see what color the text should be (3)

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

gwwilk:
'Inspect' in Chrome shows a blank screen with no code at all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version