Author Topic: Steel Series Gauges Stuck on Metric Saratoga Site  (Read 326 times)

Offline flaboye

• Fort White Weather Station
Steel Series Gauges Stuck on Metric Saratoga Site
« on: May 25, 2019, 11:27:09 AM »
So I have everything running correctly, except for the Steel Series Gauges, which are showing metric data, instead of imperial.  I use meteobridge with a Davis VP2.  Site template is updating correctly with the correct values.  I followed the instructions to get the gauges installed.  Humidity is fine, wind speed and direction fine, the barometer and temps aren't however.  Not sure what else to check here, settings.php has the correct values for the station as everything else is reporting correctly.  I set these up before a few years back and didn't run into this but there it is.  Any suggestions would be very welcome  :roll:  The site is http://www.w1ape.com/ajax/wxsguages.php.  I'm sure it's something simple I've missed.  Thanks !

Offline flaboye

• Fort White Weather Station
Re: Steel Series Gauges Stuck on Metric Saratoga Site
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2019, 02:52:59 PM »
Took a few minutes, but I figured it out.  I had changed the  MB "conds" file to reflect imperial data, when it should have been left as metric (default)  The conversion is done by the saratoga template scripts.