Administration > WXForum Bugs/Suggestions

Not getting email notifications to my posts.

(1/1)

graywoulf:
While I have the option to receive email notifications to replies to my posts, I am getting none. Am I overlooking a setting or something else on this? Thanks and I will check back soon on this. :grin:

saratogaWX:

--- Quote from: graywoulf on December 18, 2018, 05:59:08 PM ---While I have the option to receive email notifications to replies to my posts, I am getting none. Am I overlooking a setting or something else on this? Thanks and I will check back soon on this. :grin:

--- End quote ---
You might check in the junk/spam folder on your mail client.  I've not received any bounces from hotmail.com addresses.

Your profile, notification settings has
--- Quote ---For topics and boards I've requested notification on, notify me: Instantly-but only for the first unread reply
--- End quote ---
so you should see a message about a new post (but only the first new one since you last looked at the topic)

graywoulf:
Thanks for the reply. I have not received anything in my junk mail folder. I made some changes to the notification settings in my profile. I hope that fixes it. Thanks for pointing that out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version