Just installed the latest 3.4 WF and I noticed a couple of small issues. The 12 hour version clock has reverted to reverted to 24 hour for the update timestamp. I did use the custom Civil php files - currentconditionswu.php, hour.php and solarhour.php. Also I noticed that the Heat Index reading seems to be stuck at 32 F.
You can take a look here http://myrtlebeachweather.org/pws/index.php
sorry forgot about that folder again
have updated it this morning May 1st.. https://weather34.com/homeweatherstation/
Languages Updated/Fixes (1 May 2017)
- Greek Language updated .
- Fixed min barometer not showing non metric inHg.
Languages Updated/Fixes (30 APRIL 2017)
- French/Polish languages updated .
- added dry / very dry languages to all languages / temperature.php.
- added max - min barometer barometer.php / livedata.php.
- fixed 'Estimated' in languages in moon info page moon.php.
- all languages added extra new features for translation.
New Feature/Languages Updated/File Updates (30 APRIL 2017)
- temperature module now shows wet bulb temperature based on a thread at the cumulus forum, and dry or very dry conditions when humidity drops below 55%. files updated : temperature.php , livedata.php , all css files, languages updated just replace current language folder.
Weather Flow hardware full API support added(30 APRIL 2017)
- Weather Flow option hardware now has full API support .