Author Topic: Wireless outdoor thermometer  (Read 7064 times)

Offline lee331

Wireless outdoor thermometer
« on: January 25, 2018, 11:20:58 AM »
Does anyone make a wireless outdoor thermometer that transmits to a small usb receiver with accompanying software
to display periodic readings on a PC desktop ?

Offline Bushman

• Forecaster
    • Eagle Bay Weather
Re: Wireless outdoor thermometer
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 05:37:40 PM »
CAO Gadgets.  Click on the link in my sig below.  :)
Need low cost IP monitoring?  http://wirelesstag.net/wta.aspx?link=NisJxz6FhUa4V67/cwCRWA or PM me for 50% off Wirelesstags!!

Offline pfletch101

• Forecaster
    • Personal Website
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 06:26:40 PM »
Am I correct in believing that these can only be used if you are prepared to let them transmit your data to the cloud, from which you subsequently retrieve it?
Vantage Pro 2+ connected to Raspberry Pi running weewx by means of Meteo-Pi - data incorporated in domestic energy production (PV) and use monitoring system.

Offline miraculon

• Sunrise Side Weather
  • Forecaster
  • KE8DAF
    • Sunrise Side Weather in Rogers City MI USA
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 08:39:01 AM »
A Netatmo might be a possibility. The sender must be located in a 100% shaded area, preferably in a thermometer shelter of some sort. The silver color of the sender will heat up in the sun and give erroneous readings if you don't keep this in mind.

I have an app on my smartphone that can display the readings.

Greg H.

Blitzortung Stations #706 and #1682
CoCoRaHS: MI-PI-1
CWOP: CW4114 and KE8DAF-13
WU: KMIROGER7
Amateur Radio Callsign: KE8DAF

Offline dupreezd

• Forecaster
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2018, 10:42:34 AM »
Lee331,if you are a hands on person and like to tinker, this might be a solution
http://www.instructables.com/id/Arduino-IOT-Temperature-and-Humidity-With-ESP8266-/

Davis VP2 6163 | WiFi Logger
CWOP - FW0717
Blitzortung 2100

Offline lee331

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2018, 11:35:54 AM »
I understand about the location of the thermometer being critical for accurate readings and I was thinking that the south side of the
house might be good as it's shady almost the entire day. I also considered the Arduino board and putting it all together myself. I've
had no experience with Arduino, but quite a bit in software development. I didn't really want to get into it that much though, but it might
an interesting undertaking. Also, I don't want any internet or Cloud involvement- simply, a small usb compatible 433 MHz (maybe) receiver
that can be read (interrupt or loop polling) by a PC application and displayed on a small window on the desktop. Wind speeds would also be
a nice addition to have. I'm somewhat surprised that something off the shelf is not available to do this.

Offline nincehelser

• Forecaster
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2018, 12:05:58 PM »
I understand about the location of the thermometer being critical for accurate readings and I was thinking that the south side of the
house might be good as it's shady almost the entire day. I also considered the Arduino board and putting it all together myself. I've
had no experience with Arduino, but quite a bit in software development. I didn't really want to get into it that much though, but it might
an interesting undertaking. Also, I don't want any internet or Cloud involvement- simply, a small usb compatible 433 MHz (maybe) receiver
that can be read (interrupt or loop polling) by a PC application and displayed on a small window on the desktop. Wind speeds would also be
a nice addition to have. I'm somewhat surprised that something off the shelf is not available to do this.

You can use a $20 USB TV dongle to read 433MHz devices using some software called RTL_433.  It's designed for Linux, but I have heard of people compiling it to work on windows.

Offline Bushman

• Forecaster
    • Eagle Bay Weather
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2018, 08:55:46 AM »
Am I correct in believing that these can only be used if you are prepared to let them transmit your data to the cloud, from which you subsequently retrieve it?
yes, that is currently the situation.  There is talk of allowing the API to read the tag manager, but I do not know the current development status.
Need low cost IP monitoring?  http://wirelesstag.net/wta.aspx?link=NisJxz6FhUa4V67/cwCRWA or PM me for 50% off Wirelesstags!!

Offline pfletch101

• Forecaster
    • Personal Website
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2018, 10:20:07 AM »
yes, that is currently the situation.  There is talk of allowing the API to read the tag manager, but I do not know the current development status.

Given the increasing number of reported problems reported with insecure IoT devices, as well as other considerations, I am amazed at the apparent total concentration on cloud-connected devices by IoT device vendors. I am still looking for a good solution for local temperature/humidity monitoring which can report and/or be read wirelessly but entirely locally. I would be happy either with something that was itself WiFi network-connected or with a device that linked to a network-connected hub by some other wireless means. I have no interest in a 'solution' that requires me to lose control of my data and/or of the device.
Cost is not an overriding consideration. I am presently using a $150 TH datalogger from Lascar electronics (https://www.lascarelectronics.com/easylog-data-logger-el-wifi-th/), which does the job and can be monitored locally, but doing this without running their software all the time requires the use of an entirely undocumented local communications protocol, which I have figured out but may change if the firmware is updated, as it may have to be shortly - I am starting to have problems with the device.
Vantage Pro 2+ connected to Raspberry Pi running weewx by means of Meteo-Pi - data incorporated in domestic energy production (PV) and use monitoring system.

Offline nincehelser

• Forecaster
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2018, 10:36:07 AM »
Given the increasing number of reported problems reported with insecure IoT devices, as well as other considerations, I am amazed at the apparent total concentration on cloud-connected devices by IoT device vendors. I am still looking for a good solution for local temperature/humidity monitoring which can report and/or be read wirelessly but entirely locally. I would be happy either with something that was itself WiFi network-connected or with a device that linked to a network-connected hub by some other wireless means. I have no interest in a 'solution' that requires me to lose control of my data and/or of the device.
Cost is not an overriding consideration. I am presently using a $150 TH datalogger from Lascar electronics (https://www.lascarelectronics.com/easylog-data-logger-el-wifi-th/), which does the job and can be monitored locally, but doing this without running their software all the time requires the use of an entirely undocumented local communications protocol, which I have figured out but may change if the firmware is updated, as it may have to be shortly - I am starting to have problems with the device.

Get a Raspberry Pi, add a USB TV dongle, and run the RTL_433 software.

That will give you the ability to hear and decode many 433MHz sensors on the market from various vendors.  You will be getting the info directly from the sensor itself with no middleman in-between.

You could use a $13 tower sensor from Acurite that measures temp and humidity with this setup.

Here's a list of devices RTL_433 currently decodes:

Supported device protocols:
    [01]* Silvercrest Remote Control
    [02]  Rubicson Temperature Sensor
    [03]  Prologue Temperature Sensor
    [04]  Waveman Switch Transmitter
    [05]* Steffen Switch Transmitter
    [06]* ELV EM 1000
    [07]* ELV WS 2000
    [08]  LaCrosse TX Temperature / Humidity Sensor
    [09]* Template decoder
    [10]* Acurite 896 Rain Gauge
    [11]  Acurite 609TXC Temperature and Humidity Sensor
    [12]  Oregon Scientific Weather Sensor
    [13]* Mebus 433
    [14]* Intertechno 433
    [15]  KlikAanKlikUit Wireless Switch
    [16]  AlectoV1 Weather Sensor (Alecto WS3500 WS4500 Ventus W155/W044 Oregon)
    [17]  Cardin S466-TX2
    [18]  Fine Offset Electronics, WH2 Temperature/Humidity Sensor
    [19]  Nexus Temperature & Humidity Sensor
    [20]  Ambient Weather Temperature Sensor
    [21]  Calibeur RF-104 Sensor
    [22]* X10 RF
    [23]* DSC Security Contact
    [24]* Brennenstuhl RCS 2044
    [25]  GT-WT-02 Sensor
    [26]  Danfoss CFR Thermostat
    [27]* Energy Count 3000 (868.3 MHz)
    [28]* Valeo Car Key
    [29]  Chuango Security Technology
    [30]  Generic Remote SC226x EV1527
    [31]  TFA-Twin-Plus-30.3049 and Ea2 BL999
    [32]  Fine Offset Electronics WH1080/WH3080 Weather Station
    [33]  WT450
    [34]  LaCrosse WS-2310 Weather Station
    [35]  Esperanza EWS
    [36]  Efergy e2 classic
    [37]* Inovalley kw9015b, TFA Dostmann 30.3161 (Rain and temperature sensor)
    [38]  Generic temperature sensor 1
    [39]  WG-PB12V1
    [40]* Acurite 592TXR Temp/Humidity, 5n1 Weather Station, 6045 Lightning
    [41]* Acurite 986 Refrigerator / Freezer Thermometer
    [42]  HIDEKI TS04 Temperature, Humidity, Wind and Rain Sensor
    [43]  Watchman Sonic / Apollo Ultrasonic / Beckett Rocket oil tank monitor
    [44]  CurrentCost Current Sensor
    [45]  emonTx OpenEnergyMonitor
    [46]  HT680 Remote control
    [47]  S3318P Temperature & Humidity Sensor
    [48]  Akhan 100F14 remote keyless entry
    [49]  Quhwa
    [50]  OSv1 Temperature Sensor
    [51]  Proove
    [52]  Bresser Thermo-/Hygro-Sensor 3CH
    [53]  Springfield Temperature and Soil Moisture
    [54]  Oregon Scientific SL109H Remote Thermal Hygro Sensor
    [55]  Acurite 606TX Temperature Sensor
    [56]  TFA pool temperature sensor
    [57]  Kedsum Temperature & Humidity Sensor
    [58]  blyss DC5-UK-WH (433.92 MHz)
    [59]  Steelmate TPMS
    [60]  Schrader TPMS
    [61]* LightwaveRF
    [62]  Elro DB286A Doorbell
    [63]  Efergy Optical
    [64]  Honda Car Key
    [65]* Template decoder
    [66]  Fine Offset Electronics, XC0400
    [67]  Radiohead ASK
    [68]  Kerui PIR Sensor
    [69]  Fine Offset WH1050 Weather Station
    [70]  Honeywell Door/Window Sensor
    [71]  Maverick ET-732/733 BBQ Sensor
    [72]* RF-tech
    [73]  LaCrosse TX141-Bv2/TX141TH-Bv2 sensor
    [74]  Acurite 00275rm,00276rm Temp/Humidity with optional probe
    [75]  LaCrosse TX35DTH-IT Temperature sensor
    [76]  LaCrosse TX29IT Temperature sensor
    [77]  Vaillant calorMatic 340f Central Heating Control
    [78]  Fine Offset Electronics, WH25 Temperature/Humidity/Pressure Sensor
    [79]  Fine Offset Electronics, WH0530 Temperature/Rain Sensor
    [80]  IBIS beacon
    [81]  Oil Ultrasonic STANDARD FSK
    [82]  Citroen TPMS
    [83]  Oil Ultrasonic STANDARD ASK
    [84]  Thermopro TP11 Thermometer
    [85]  Solight TE44
    [86]  Wireless Smoke and Heat Detector GS 558
    [87]  Generic wireless motion sensor
    [88]  Toyota TPMS
    [89]  Ford TPMS
    [90]  Renault TPMS
    [91]* inFactory
    [92]  FT-004-B Temperature Sensor
    [93]  Ford Car Key
    [94]  Philips outdoor temperature sensor
    [95]  Schrader TPMS EG53MA4
    [96]  Nexa
    [97]  Thermopro TP12 Thermometer
    [98]  GE Color Effects
    [99]  X10 Security

Offline pfletch101

• Forecaster
    • Personal Website
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2018, 11:01:02 AM »

That will give you the ability to hear and decode many 433MHz sensors on the market from various vendors.  You will be getting the info directly from the sensor itself with no middleman in-between.

You could use a $13 tower sensor from Acurite that measures temp and humidity with this setup.

I have thought about that sort of approach (I am reasonably technically competent), but my other requirements (which I didn't mention) are that the sensor device be wall-mounted, reasonably attractive (or at least unobtrusive) and not require a mains power supply - preferably running from rechargeable batteries, but, in any event, allowing at least 1 month battery life between recharge/replacement. These additional requirements seemed to be an issue with the RaspbPi approach. I will look at it again. Can you point me to one or more sources of additional information suitable for a technically competent (hardware and computers) individual who knows almost nothing specifically about the RaspbPi 'world'.

Offline pfletch101

• Forecaster
    • Personal Website
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2018, 10:55:57 AM »

It is beginning to look as if this is going to be easier said than done! The problem is the "USB TV Dongle". Amazon does not seem to list anything relevant except the RTL_SDR dongles, which appear to be a different 'animal', and most other listings for 433 MHz USB transceivers seem to show them as out of stock or only shipped from the Far East (which makes me very nervous). Do you have a current source in the US or Europe.

Offline nincehelser

• Forecaster
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2018, 11:02:42 AM »

It is beginning to look as if this is going to be easier said than done! The problem is the "USB TV Dongle". Amazon does not seem to list anything relevant except the RTL_SDR dongles, which appear to be a different 'animal', and most other listings for 433 MHz USB transceivers seem to show them as out of stock or only shipped from the Far East (which makes me very nervous). Do you have a current source in the US or Europe.

An RTL_SDR dongle is exactly the animal you want.

You do not need a transceiver.  There are some out there, but they tend to be a bit pricey.

Offline Bushman

• Forecaster
    • Eagle Bay Weather
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2018, 03:41:12 PM »
Look for "Nooelec" - great vendor of these SDR dongles.  I have bought a lot of stuff from them.

Offline pfletch101

• Forecaster
    • Personal Website
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2018, 05:17:01 PM »
I wanted to give you (particularly nincehelser and Bushman) an update on this. I followed your collective suggestions and bought a couple of Ambient temperature sensors, a Nooelec dongle, and a RaspPi kit - total hardware cost about what I paid for the single sensor/datalogger that I have been using. With some programming, I now have one Python script on the Pi receiving and storing the data and a second one communicating it on demand to the main application on my primary Windows system. The first script is fairly general-purpose, and I would be happy to share it with anyone who is thinking of doing this sort of thing and doesn't want to reinvent the wheel. The second one and the VB.Net Class that communicates with it comprise a rather more single-purpose TCP client/server system, but might also be of use to others. Thanks again for making me take a second look at this approach!

Offline Bushman

• Forecaster
    • Eagle Bay Weather
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2018, 05:19:04 PM »
Cool!  Glad it helped.  Would you mind making the scripts available?

Offline pfletch101

• Forecaster
    • Personal Website
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2018, 06:11:16 PM »
What do you think is the best way of doing this? I can attach them here (and I will, when I have commented them a bit more fully), but this thread is not necessarily going to pop up in a search by someone else, even on this board, to whom they might be useful.

Offline DaleReid

• Forecaster
    • Weather at Eau Claire, WI
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2018, 07:26:23 PM »
I'd be very interested in you posting a zip file of the python code you used, for those of use who want to see whether it might be within our understanding and capability.  What's easy for one, well...  I know of guys who can write an interpreter in a weekend.  Not me.  But even if I don't write it, reading through the code helps me understand how it works and to learn the code involved to a better understanding.

Would you do that?

Also, what kind of range does the little dongle/antenna setup give you?  Do you use an outside antenna with the little coax over to the dongle?  Your solution sounds interesting.

Dale
ECWx.info
&
ECWx.info/t/index.php

Offline Bushman

• Forecaster
    • Eagle Bay Weather
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2018, 09:49:46 PM »
What do you think is the best way of doing this? I can attach them here (and I will, when I have commented them a bit more fully), but this thread is not necessarily going to pop up in a search by someone else, even on this board, to whom they might be useful.

Attach or Github or Dropbox or Google Drive.  Whatever is easiest for you.  I know I am interested.

Offline miraculon

• Sunrise Side Weather
  • Forecaster
  • KE8DAF
    • Sunrise Side Weather in Rogers City MI USA
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2018, 09:23:13 AM »
This is interesting, thanks nincehelser for posting it. Does anyone know if the Meade thermometers would be read by RTL_433? (specifically the TM005-X's sensors) I was hoping that Meade might have used a compatible protocol, even though it is not listed.
If so, I might need yet another Raspberry Pi  :lol:
I have 5 of them running now, a couple of meteohubs, a WSPR-PI, a Wx screen grabber for my TV, and another one doing double duty for being able to access my TOA lightning detector USB port and running AIS with an attached dAISy.
I wonder what the idea is with the TPMS capability. Don't the sensors need to wake up with a tool or the car running? Maybe you can scan passing cars or something...

Greg H.

Here's a list of devices RTL_433 currently decodes:

Supported device protocols:
    [01]* Silvercrest Remote Control
    [02]  Rubicson Temperature Sensor
    [03]  Prologue Temperature Sensor
    [04]  Waveman Switch Transmitter
    [05]* Steffen Switch Transmitter
    [06]* ELV EM 1000
    [07]* ELV WS 2000
    [08]  LaCrosse TX Temperature / Humidity Sensor
    [09]* Template decoder
    [10]* Acurite 896 Rain Gauge
    [11]  Acurite 609TXC Temperature and Humidity Sensor
    [12]  Oregon Scientific Weather Sensor
    [13]* Mebus 433
    [14]* Intertechno 433
    [15]  KlikAanKlikUit Wireless Switch
    [16]  AlectoV1 Weather Sensor (Alecto WS3500 WS4500 Ventus W155/W044 Oregon)
    [17]  Cardin S466-TX2
    [18]  Fine Offset Electronics, WH2 Temperature/Humidity Sensor
    [19]  Nexus Temperature & Humidity Sensor
    [20]  Ambient Weather Temperature Sensor
    [21]  Calibeur RF-104 Sensor
    [22]* X10 RF
    [23]* DSC Security Contact
    [24]* Brennenstuhl RCS 2044
    [25]  GT-WT-02 Sensor
    [26]  Danfoss CFR Thermostat
    [27]* Energy Count 3000 (868.3 MHz)
    [28]* Valeo Car Key
    [29]  Chuango Security Technology
    [30]  Generic Remote SC226x EV1527
    [31]  TFA-Twin-Plus-30.3049 and Ea2 BL999
    [32]  Fine Offset Electronics WH1080/WH3080 Weather Station
    [33]  WT450
    [34]  LaCrosse WS-2310 Weather Station
    [35]  Esperanza EWS
    [36]  Efergy e2 classic
    [37]* Inovalley kw9015b, TFA Dostmann 30.3161 (Rain and temperature sensor)
    [38]  Generic temperature sensor 1
    [39]  WG-PB12V1
    [40]* Acurite 592TXR Temp/Humidity, 5n1 Weather Station, 6045 Lightning
    [41]* Acurite 986 Refrigerator / Freezer Thermometer
    [42]  HIDEKI TS04 Temperature, Humidity, Wind and Rain Sensor
    [43]  Watchman Sonic / Apollo Ultrasonic / Beckett Rocket oil tank monitor
    [44]  CurrentCost Current Sensor
    [45]  emonTx OpenEnergyMonitor
    [46]  HT680 Remote control
    [47]  S3318P Temperature & Humidity Sensor
    [48]  Akhan 100F14 remote keyless entry
    [49]  Quhwa
    [50]  OSv1 Temperature Sensor
    [51]  Proove
    [52]  Bresser Thermo-/Hygro-Sensor 3CH
    [53]  Springfield Temperature and Soil Moisture
    [54]  Oregon Scientific SL109H Remote Thermal Hygro Sensor
    [55]  Acurite 606TX Temperature Sensor
    [56]  TFA pool temperature sensor
    [57]  Kedsum Temperature & Humidity Sensor
    [58]  blyss DC5-UK-WH (433.92 MHz)
    [59]  Steelmate TPMS
    [60]  Schrader TPMS
    [61]* LightwaveRF
    [62]  Elro DB286A Doorbell
    [63]  Efergy Optical
    [64]  Honda Car Key
    [65]* Template decoder
    [66]  Fine Offset Electronics, XC0400
    [67]  Radiohead ASK
    [68]  Kerui PIR Sensor
    [69]  Fine Offset WH1050 Weather Station
    [70]  Honeywell Door/Window Sensor
    [71]  Maverick ET-732/733 BBQ Sensor
    [72]* RF-tech
    [73]  LaCrosse TX141-Bv2/TX141TH-Bv2 sensor
    [74]  Acurite 00275rm,00276rm Temp/Humidity with optional probe
    [75]  LaCrosse TX35DTH-IT Temperature sensor
    [76]  LaCrosse TX29IT Temperature sensor
    [77]  Vaillant calorMatic 340f Central Heating Control
    [78]  Fine Offset Electronics, WH25 Temperature/Humidity/Pressure Sensor
    [79]  Fine Offset Electronics, WH0530 Temperature/Rain Sensor
    [80]  IBIS beacon
    [81]  Oil Ultrasonic STANDARD FSK
    [82]  Citroen TPMS
    [83]  Oil Ultrasonic STANDARD ASK
    [84]  Thermopro TP11 Thermometer
    [85]  Solight TE44
    [86]  Wireless Smoke and Heat Detector GS 558
    [87]  Generic wireless motion sensor
    [88]  Toyota TPMS
    [89]  Ford TPMS
    [90]  Renault TPMS
    [91]* inFactory
    [92]  FT-004-B Temperature Sensor
    [93]  Ford Car Key
    [94]  Philips outdoor temperature sensor
    [95]  Schrader TPMS EG53MA4
    [96]  Nexa
    [97]  Thermopro TP12 Thermometer
    [98]  GE Color Effects
    [99]  X10 Security

Blitzortung Stations #706 and #1682
CoCoRaHS: MI-PI-1
CWOP: CW4114 and KE8DAF-13
WU: KMIROGER7
Amateur Radio Callsign: KE8DAF

Offline W3DRM

• Forecaster
    • Emmett Weather
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2018, 11:17:32 AM »
This does sound very interesting to me and obviously to others. Once this idea gets developed could someone please post a "buyers list" of components and whatever software scripts it takes to make it all work?

I have a need to monitor temperatures remotely in an underground vault that houses my incoming water line for the house and all of my sprinkler control valves. I've had issues with the pipes freezing in temps below 10°F weather which we get occasionally here in northern Nevada. Power is available, so that is not an issue.
Don - W3DRM - Emmett, Idaho --- Blitzortung ID: 808 --- FlightRadar24 ID: F-KBOI7
Davis Wireless VP2, WD 10.37s150,
StartWatch, VirtualVP, VPLive, Win10 Pro
--- Logitech HD Pro C920 webcam (off-line)
--- RIPE Atlas Probe - 32849

Offline pfletch101

• Forecaster
    • Personal Website
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2018, 12:21:37 PM »
I have attached a zip file containing the scripts and VB.Net Class file for the software, together with a few additional files and notes (including a commented 'parts list'. I have also attached a picture of the Raspberry Pi 'system' up and running on the bookshelf in my office with the dongle (almost as big as it is!) attached.

I would caution anyone who wants to follow this route, but who has not previously dealt with the Raspberry Pi, other Unix systems, and/or the Python programming language, that there are significant learning curves with all of these, and that (s)he should not expect systems based on this sort of approach to be 'plug and play'. In particular, this may not be the best choice for someone with no programming experience at all. OTOH, this sort of tinkering can provide a lot of fun and a useful 'product' at relatively low cost.

Offline pfletch101

• Forecaster
    • Personal Website
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2018, 12:59:46 PM »
I'd be very interested in you posting a zip file of the python code you used, for those of use who want to see whether it might be within our understanding and capability.  What's easy for one, well...  I know of guys who can write an interpreter in a weekend.  Not me.  But even if I don't write it, reading through the code helps me understand how it works and to learn the code involved to a better understanding.

Would you do that?

See immediately above in this thread.

Also, what kind of range does the little dongle/antenna setup give you?  Do you use an outside antenna with the little coax over to the dongle?  Your solution sounds interesting.

I am using the sensors indoors, and have not done any comprehensive range testing. One is only about 15' and a wall away from the receiver and the other is about 30' away and one flight of stairs down, through a couple of walls and a floor. I have not seen anything suggesting reception problems, but I wouldn't really expect these circumstances to bring out a problem. I am not sure that I would want to use these particular sensors outside and exposed to the weather - they are billed as being suitable for this, but (IMHO) are not really designed or constructed to stand up to adverse (particularly wet) conditions, and I have seen reviews that seem to endorse my impression.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 01:28:18 PM by pfletch101 »

Offline Bushman

• Forecaster
    • Eagle Bay Weather
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2018, 06:48:56 PM »
Thanks for posting the zip files!!  :)

Offline Bushman

• Forecaster
    • Eagle Bay Weather
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2018, 06:51:45 PM »
One more question:  any reason why you didn't just display the results on the Raspberry Pi?

anything