Author Topic: Looks like I will get my Bloomsky afterall  (Read 1165 times)

Offline Beaudog

• Forecaster
Looks like I will get my Bloomsky afterall
« on: March 25, 2016, 07:19:31 PM »
Gotta give these guy credit for honoring their word. I was one day late on my request and they granted it anyway but were out of stock.   

Looks like when they get their new stock I will get one.    I am thinking it may have some upgrades also.

Dear Valued BloomSky Community Outreach Participant

We are grateful you are joining the BloomSky weather network through the Community Outreach Program (COP).  Participation in COP has been far better than we ever imagined, and extremely helpful in expanding BloomSky's hyper-local, real-time visual weather network! 

There has been frustration due to delay in manufacturing and shipments of weather stations for the COP.  This is a result of higher than forecasted COP participation combined with a spike  in full purchase orders, all coinciding with unexpected manufacturing interruptions.

Thanks to your participation, and to our COP donor, we have deployed over 1000 BloomSky weather stations during the first quarter of 2016, but we have an additional volume of deployments pending. 

BloomSky and its principals are committed to fulfilling every pending order that has been accepted into the COP, where participants received a coupon code for full value ($229 USD) of the BloomSky weather station kit and personally paid for shipping costs not covered by the COP.  Of the pending COP participant orders, an additional volume of BloomSky weather stations are shipping during the week of March 21st, 2016.  Our manufacturing entity has officially confirmed the balance of pending COP participant orders will be shipped on the week of April 22 in the order the COP application was received. 

We eagerly look forward to delivering BloomSky's amazing weather technology.  We sincerely apologize for the extended delay, and appreciate all COP participants that are patiently awaiting arrival of their BloomSky weather station.  For anyone that is not able to wait between now and the next COP shipment scheduled for the end of April, we understand, and feel free to contact info@BloomSky.com for any questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

BloomSky Team

info@bloomsky.com

(650) 800-7440

BloomSky

1295 El Camino Real

Menlo Park, CA 94025

www.bloomsky.com

Offline Jáchym

• Meteotemplate Developer
  • Forecaster
    • Meteotemplate
Re: Looks like I will get my Bloomsky afterall
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2016, 07:21:36 PM »
 \:D/

Offline ocala

• Forecaster
  • The blues had a baby and named it rock n roll
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2016, 08:23:57 PM »
Received an email  saying mine shipped today.  :grin:

Offline SpringHillWeather

• Weather Hobbyist
  • Forecaster
  • Spring Hill, Florida
    • Spring Hill
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2016, 10:58:03 AM »
Great news, let us know when you get it and if you need any help setting it up.
Saratoga
HomeWeatherStation
Meteotemplate
Homebrew
Ambient 1001 | ObserverIP | Meteobridge | MeteoPlug

anything