Author Topic: Most Affordable Web SIte Hosting  (Read 707 times)

Offline W Thomas

• Welcome to my area!
  • Forecaster
  • In Loving Memory Of Hooker The Weather Dog !
    • Smyth-Grayson Weather
Most Affordable Web SIte Hosting
« on: March 15, 2019, 03:38:15 AM »
It's that time of year for me.renewal time. I am with iPage currently and have not had hardly any downtime of troubles with them. But being a one-man operation and that man is on a fixed income now I need to save whatever that I can.
I have found that these folks are a bit cheaper https://www.inmotionhosting.com/business-hosting coming in at $76.68 which is roughly a $10 savings. But I have no experience with these folks. I sure don't want to go to all the hassle of moving things and waiting for DNS to propagate and then find the service mediocre or less. The $10 I would save I very well may sweat out ironing out problems.

Just wondering if any of the great sites you folks have might be hosted there and how their service is overall. I have moved 2 or 3 times already and the older I get it seems the harder the process gets #-o

Thanks in advance for any help, suggestions and or warnings [tup]

Wayne

Best Regards
     Wayne

CWOP CW8217
KVAWHITE22 Wunderground   Davis VUE &  Davis Vantage Pro 2  /   Dedicated Server
GR Level 3 ,Level 2 AE Radars  Weather Display 10.37P  Mid Atlantic Weather Network Member
SkyWarn & Spotter Network 6092

Offline Lighty269

Re: Most Affordable Web SIte Hosting
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 06:45:15 AM »
What are you using the site for?

I have several accounts with Name Cheap hosting, also have server.  They have yearly for as low as 40.  It comes with everything need including ssh access to run cron jobs.

Offline W Thomas

• Welcome to my area!
  • Forecaster
    • Smyth-Grayson Weather
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2019, 04:59:28 PM »
I'm using the site for my weather page https://www.smythweather.net

Best Regards
     Wayne

CWOP CW8217
KVAWHITE22 Wunderground   Davis VUE &  Davis Vantage Pro 2  /   Dedicated Server
GR Level 3 ,Level 2 AE Radars  Weather Display 10.37P  Mid Atlantic Weather Network Member

Offline Lighty269

Offline W Thomas

• Welcome to my area!
  • Forecaster
    • Smyth-Grayson Weather
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2019, 05:36:15 PM »
Thanks for the help!  I will definitely look into your suggestion!

Best Regards
     Wayne

CWOP CW8217