Web Weather > Weather Web Cam Links

Can someone do a sanity check for me on Wunderground's add a cam to your station

<< < (2/3) > >>

PaulMy:
For BloomSky webcam you need to follow https://wunderground-1112.appspot.com/uploader/login/

Paul

Daali:
Thank you sir.  They were having issues with the registration process of new cams at Weather Underground.

Once they fixed that, the camera has to be approved by a person.  It looks as though I was approved and could complete the edit my appspot CAMID for bloomsky.  The appspot section never had an issue, it was all WU.

Thanks for your help all!

Stratocaster:
Looks like the same (or similar) problem has returned.

I live in The Bahamas and I can't get past the first page when signing up - when I click "Save and Continue", it immediately blanks out the Lat/Lon boxes and doesn't go to the next step.

Have tried every possible combination of platform (Mac, PC and iOS) and browser (Safari, Chrome and Explorer), same exact result.

I have Dan at Weather.com (great guy!) and Kari at WU working on a solution to this vexing issue. The strange thing is that when they do it at their end, it works...but at my end (and, apparently several other folks) it won't work. It is obvious (to me at least), that the web form is at fault.

I am almost at the point where I will ask someone in N. America to enter my info to get the Camera ID, then I will take it from there LOL

There are lots of WU webcams here in The Bahamas, so obviously they signed up just like I am trying to do. So, why doesn't mine work?

Hoping I can get this solved - I have a brand new Ambient Weather HD3 that I can't use.  :sad:

TL;DR  WU "Add webcam form" doesn't work.

Stratocaster:
**UPDATE**

In addition to Dan at weather.com and Kari at WU, I have now heard from William at WU.

They all say basically the same thing - will pass to their developers and see if they can find the problem.

I am grateful that they have responded quickly and are (hopefully) working on a solution.

The funny thing is, Dan tried it with my exact info and it worked fine for him. Frustrating as hell!

Stratocaster:
Well my weather cam is finally up and running.

Kari at WU was nothing short of amazing - she worked on it with me until we got it on line. Huge thanks to her, as well as Dan at weather.com. Fantastic communication and follow-through.

Go here to see what it's like in The Bahamas today!
https://www.wunderground.com/webcams/WU_6292272/1/show.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version