Author Topic: PWS history page not showing PWS details/location map/missing data table  (Read 3848 times)

Offline Sigdigit

• Forecaster
As of 0220 Eastern time, As of 7/21/09, my PWS history page (KNJWASHI3) is not displaying the location map, or any other info about my station, as well as missing data from the data table at the bottom of the page.  When I went to manage my station page, it says I have no stations.  The rapid fire and web cam sections for my station are still working.  The data table started showing data effective 1700 Eastern this date, map and station details still missing.  Also, there is a graph for UV (even shows data), despite not having a UV sensor.

Offline Bruiser

• Contributor
    • Miami Township (Just South of Dayton), Ohio Weather
They are definitely having issues...........My station supposedly shows that I have not updated WU in nearly 3 1/2 hours even though I know data is going through.  Another station near me shows that data from it was not getting through for several hours.....Issues having been going on for at least a month with WU and PWS...

Offline d_l

• Forecaster
  • Slide Mtn - Mt Rose
    • Thomas Creek Estates neighborhood weather
I think everyones PWS data is pretty much as yours is SigDigit.  I know mine is and all the other PWSes around me with WU IDs are as well.  Curiously the local MADIS stations have no data available, nor do they have this day's highs, lows, and average listed, but WU does know where they are located and their elevations.
--Dave--

Wireless VP2 w/ solar, 24hr FARS, Heater, (Envoy-WLIP)*3-Meteohub, plus custom VP2 @ 26', WL 6.0.4, WU & W4U=KNVRENO37 NetcamXL

People always talk about the weather, but they never do anything about it.  Not me.  I'm gonna measure it.  https://www.tceweather.com

Offline sbelmont

The location map was wrong for mine and I saw the longitude was listed as -100. I went into edit it and put my station back where it belonged and on the save command it returned back to -100. When I look at the wondermap for my area, all the PWS are missing.
Steve B
WMR968

Offline port1

• Forecaster
 :-( I'm also missing historical data on 7/21/09 between 02:25 and 17:19!  :!:

Henry
KNYFLORA5
WMR968
VWS v14.00 p73
CoCoRaHS NY-NS-7
CWOP DW1891
SKYWARN 09-148

Offline casa manana

• Senior Contributor
    • Sedona, AZ

I have a support ticket in to WUnderground on this issue, but no response yet.  If I get one I will post it here.

(KAZSEDON3   Casa Mana, Sedona, AZ)

Offline casa manana

• Senior Contributor
    • Sedona, AZ
got a response on my Wunderground support ticket.   They just say that they're aware of the issue and are working it.

by the way, I must say that this wxforum is very useful to me....it's good to know that it's not "just me" when some of these issues come up!

Offline Coop

got a response on my Wunderground support ticket.   They just say that they're aware of the issue and are working it.

by the way, I must say that this wxforum is very useful to me....it's good to know that it's not "just me" when some of these issues come up!

I'll second that thought. This forum is the place to be. I like Wunderground but their feedback is not that timely. I can understand that. Everyone is jumping on them continually to solve a problem (I know that I am).
It would be nice if they had a PWS provider forum or RSS feed that would notify all PWS providers when something like this happens. If they do, I sure couldn't find it.
Davis VP2+ w/daylight FARS (Cabled model)
Weatherlink v. 5.7.1

Offline sbelmont

I always go to forums forst to see if it is "just me". Saves a lot of headaches all the time.

I got the same reply saying they were working on the bug. I then got another email saying they fixed my station but it may take up to 24hrs for it to reappear on the map. The station is reporting the proper location now, but is missing from the map. Hopefully it will show up soon.

As for the missing history from when WU was down, yesterday when I got home I selected the upload history button on AWS and in less than two minutes all my data was restored. I usually do this whenever either my service is down or WU is down.
Steve B
WMR968

Offline casa manana

• Senior Contributor
    • Sedona, AZ
my station appears to be back online also.  Hope the WU fix is a stable one!  good luck to all.

Offline Jean-Robert

• METEO JEAN-ROBERT MARION ST-ETIENNE-DES-GRES Q CANADA
Hi

Sorry for the bad english. Can somebody tell me if there is another place to send data instead of WeatherUnderground ?

Thanks for the repply.

Jean-Robert

Offline SlowModem

• Weather at the speed of dialup!
  • Forecaster
  • WX @ 26.4 kbs
    • Watts Bar Weather
Hi

Sorry for the bad english. Can somebody tell me if there is another place to send data instead of WeatherUnderground ?

Thanks for the repply.

Jean-Robert

You can send it to PWS

Greg Whitehead
Ten Mile, TN USA

Offline Sigdigit

• Forecaster
Weatherforyou also does worldwide personal weather stations, but you have to have one of the required software packages (does not support Weatherlink alone).

Offline Mark / Ohio

• Live from Mars!
  • Forecaster
    • Fairfield County Weather
From some of Joe's (of Weatherforyou) past posts is was not due to a lack of him trying to get WeatherLink to add the feature.  Sounded more like a case of them not wanting to bother supporting him.

...Can somebody tell me if there is another place to send data instead of WeatherUnderground ?....

Awekas is another one: http://www.awekas.at/en/index.php

Mark 
2002 Davis VP I Wireless, WeatherLink (Serial), GRLevel3, VirtualVP, StartWatch, Weather Display, Windows 10

anything