Author Topic: WeatherCloud.net  (Read 1669 times)

Offline tdl086

• Amistad Road
WeatherCloud.net
« on: February 26, 2018, 09:09:45 PM »
Have any of you used weathercloud.net to  upload your weather station info? I have downloaded the module to weatherlink and have it up and running but after about 45 minutes to an hour weatherlink stops working. The weathercloud updates every 10 minute. I see others in my area who are using it with no problems. I get a Debug Error. Run Time  Check Failure #2 - Stack around the variable"sl" was corrupted.

I called Davis and spoke to John who emailed me a link to download a fresh installation of the weatherlink 6.0.3 program. This didn't fix my problem.

Any ideas????

Thanks - Terry

Offline dalecoy

• Forecaster
    • Lee's Summit, MO
Re: WeatherCloud.net
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 09:37:12 PM »
What other destinations is WeatherLink software uploading to?

Are you simultaneously running any other weather software, in addition to WeatherLink?

What Davis hardware are you using (including what model of logger)?

What PC, and what operating system?

Offline tdl086

• Amistad Road
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 09:28:37 AM »
Uploading to Wunderground, CWOP
No other weather software
Davis Datalink. How do I find the model number?
Dell new in January running Windows 10

Offline thomas

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2018, 08:16:50 PM »
I send data to Weathercloud, no problem nice graphs.  Been a long time since I set it up so I don't remember what was involved to get it working.

Offline ocala

• Forecaster
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2018, 08:44:02 AM »
Disable the module for Weathercloud. Run WL and see if there are issues with the software running. It may have just been an error in one of your WLK files that caused the software to stop. Unfortunately, WL does crash from time to time because of errors.  If the software runs fine then re-enable the module and try again.
I have only been using Weathercloud with WL for about a week on version 6.0.3 but it has been working fine.
The blues had a baby and they named it Rock & Roll

Offline tdl086

• Amistad Road
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2018, 02:41:32 PM »
Thanks for taking the time to respond but still having the issue. I think I will just uninstall Weatherlink and delete the Weathercloud app and start fresh and see if I get any better results.

anything