Weather Software > Other Weather Software

[Customizable] Radar Apps for Android

(1/3) > >>

LIWeather:
I came here searching for a replacement to Pykl3 Radar since I just learned it will no longer be supported. I found an old thread started in 2011 but decided technology has changed so much since than, it would be worthwhile to start a new thread.

I happened to really appreciate this radar app for Android as it was customizable and presented the data in a great way. I liked pretty much all of the features found on there. I'd love something similar. I'm quite upset to learn that this app will no longer function or be supported.

I have been searching and see that Radarscope is one of the better recommendations. I use it on my iPad and enjoy the UI but feel that the premium features are a little costly especially when you can get some of that data in other apps for free.

I have done very preliminary research on a replacement app but thought I would see what people are using as a replacement for Pykl3 or other than Radarscope? I'm not adverse to paying for an app but I felt that I received value with Pykl3.

What are you using these days? Share your thoughts as well.

ocala:
wX is an Android app that has everything you'll need. It's a free app with no ads that uses all data from public servers. It has customization out the ying yang. In that regard there is a learning curve because there is so much data. The developer is very quick to fix any bugs and is open to all suggestions. You won't be disappointed.

galfert:
I also like Raindar and MyRadar.

Bashy:
Rain Alarm is a very good app

LIWeather:
Thank you all for the recommendations.

I've used Wx before and I guess I'll have to give a more thorough teat drive. I really like the radar data and features in Pykl3. I've been trying to find an earlier, working version apk file with no luck.

I'm looking soley for a radar app, most similar to Pykl3. I don't mind paying a yearly fee as long as there is some value but I don't use the app enough to warrant paying monthly. be

Il look through what you've all shared already and hope I can find something I like.

Thanks again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version