Author Topic: Alternative Dashboard Version 6.71 NOW RELEASED  (Read 31545 times)

Offline jonnyj771

• Senior Contributor
    • Lightning Weather
Re: Alternative Dashboard Version 6.71 NOW RELEASED
« Reply #150 on: January 25, 2013, 02:14:37 AM »
I have had the same problem as on 6.0...the images are set as gifs for the wr- icons. for some reason, upon inspecting element via chrome (have had the same problem with FF also), the element is looking for a .jpg file vs. a .gif.
I have set the config file to show .gif vs. .jpg prior to uploading. still no change.
I have also looked elsewhere in my files, can't seem to find the problem. Any Ideas?
lightningweather.com
Facebook:
Lightning Weather
   www.facebook.com/lightningweather
                             /groups/lightningweather
Lightning Weather Quad Cities
                             /lightningwxqc
                             /groups/lightningWXQC
Weather Station Hardware: Davis Vantage Pro2 6152
Weather Station Software: WD - 10.37S Build XXX (Beta)
Page Template: MeteoTemplate v1x. (Current Active)

Offline BurnsvilleWeather

• Burnsville, MN USA
  • Forecaster
  • Retired from Weather!
« Reply #151 on: January 25, 2013, 08:48:27 PM »
I have had the same problem as on 6.0...the images are set as gifs for the wr- icons. for some reason, upon inspecting element via chrome (have had the same problem with FF also), the element is looking for a .jpg file vs. a .gif.
I have set the config file to show .gif vs. .jpg prior to uploading. still no change.
I have also looked elsewhere in my files, can't seem to find the problem. Any Ideas?
lightningweather.com

The script viewer is reading the code from the .PHP file which is uised to display the image when you first load the site.  Once the site is loaded, the java script takes over and loads the image.  You have the type of file set wrong either in the java script or the main file.  They BOTH must be set correctly for it to load right.  My guess is, your ajaxWDwx.js has it set wrong. 

Scott
www.BurnsvilleWeatherLIVE.com (Formally Webster Weather LIVE)
Home of the Alternative Dashboard and Mobile Dashboard Scripts. Weather Display Scripts and Graphics

Davis VP2 with, UV, Solar, Leaf, Web Cam.

Offline jonnyj771

• Senior Contributor
    • Lightning Weather
Re: Re: Re: Alternative Dashboard Version 6.71 NOW RELEASED
« Reply #152 on: January 27, 2013, 09:19:40 PM »

The script viewer is reading the code from the .PHP file which is uised to display the image when you first load the site.  Once the site is loaded, the java script takes over and loads the image.  You have the type of file set wrong either in the java script or the main file.  They BOTH must be set correctly for it to load right.  My guess is, your ajaxWDwx.js has it set wrong. 

Scott
[/quote]

I will take a look at the java script.
Facebook:
Lightning Weather
   www.facebook.com/lightningweather
                             /groups/lightningweather
Lightning Weather Quad Cities
                             /lightningwxqc
                             /groups/lightningWXQC
Weather Station Hardware: Davis Vantage Pro2 6152
Weather Station Software: WD - 10.37S Build XXX (Beta)
Page Template: MeteoTemplate v1x. (Current Active)

Offline mickopla

• Forecaster
    • Waterford City Weather
« Reply #153 on: January 29, 2013, 05:40:15 PM »
My rain days for this year are 32 and this month 29. I checked the testtags.php and it also has those numbers. My actual rain days in Weather Display are 22. I'm wondering how i correct this error? I remember from researching this previously there is a line that can be added to one of the settings files to increase or decrease rain days but i can't recall where i saw it. Any help would be appreciated

Mike

Offline Bunty

• Forecaster
  • Stillwater, home of Oklahoma State University
    • Welcome to Stillwater Weather
Re: Alternative Dashboard Version 6.70 NOW RELEASED
« Reply #154 on: February 18, 2013, 01:15:47 PM »
Hi,

1. I chose to have the heat index and wind chill display instead of the feels like temperature. However the feels like temperature continues to display.

$useFL     = false;            // Set to false if you do not want to show the "Feels Like" colored word under the Temperature
$useHC     = true;           // Set to true if you want to show Heat Index and Wind Chill here instead

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Bob

I now have the above same problem at http://stillwaterweater.com/wx/2ndhome.php

Also the 2nd home page using modified AltDashboard 6.95 at http://stillwaterweather.com/2ndhome.php

Offline BurnsvilleWeather

• Burnsville, MN USA
  • Forecaster
  • Retired from Weather!
Re: Alternative Dashboard Version 6.70 NOW RELEASED
« Reply #155 on: February 19, 2013, 08:34:48 PM »
Nothing should have changed in version 6.7x.  I'll take a look and see if I can see any reason.

Scott

Hi,

1. I chose to have the heat index and wind chill display instead of the feels like temperature. However the feels like temperature continues to display.

$useFL     = false;            // Set to false if you do not want to show the "Feels Like" colored word under the Temperature
$useHC     = true;           // Set to true if you want to show Heat Index and Wind Chill here instead

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Bob

I now have the above same problem at http://stillwaterweater.com/wx/2ndhome.php
www.BurnsvilleWeatherLIVE.com (Formally Webster Weather LIVE)
Home of the Alternative Dashboard and Mobile Dashboard Scripts. Weather Display Scripts and Graphics

Davis VP2 with, UV, Solar, Leaf, Web Cam.