Author Topic: Various Script Problems  (Read 496 times)

Offline Taistealaiche

Various Script Problems
« on: April 24, 2014, 08:22:27 PM »
After a long absence, mainly due to trying to recover from a stroke, I decided it was time to crawl all over our site and update anything needed.

I downloaded the latest versions of Murry's Daily Records scripts from http://weather.wildwoodnaturist.com/ and struck problems. With the Wind scripts, they are not reading the measurement units from the settings.php and are defaulting to mph instead of kmh... and that's the only measurement they'll accept. If I change the measurement unit manually from mph to kmh in the script, I get this error message right at the top of the page:

"Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/earthmag/sanctuaryweather.co.nz/wxwinddetail.php:1) in /home/earthmag/sanctuaryweather.co.nz/Settings.php on line 337"

If I change the measurement unit in the script back to mph, I still get the same error message.

It seems as though the Wind scripts will only accept mph, even though there is provision for changing it.

Any help that will sort this out would greatly be appreciated.

anything