Author Topic: MeteoHub connectivity  (Read 785 times)

Offline WVZR-1

MeteoHub connectivity
« on: April 23, 2015, 09:10:33 AM »
I've an Ambient "WeatherHub4" that I can't seem to get a WiFi connection with. The USB dongle lights as if transmitting but it appears not to be. With it connected by Ethernet it seems to run maybe 12 or so hours and then disconnect. I can no longer access the hub from it's IP with out a reboot using the power button or removing the DC power The switch it's connected to is a 120V powered commercial device that I have no other issues with.

I would certainly like to use the "wireless" aspect vs. maybe relocating the VP2 console, the USB hub (the supplied Belkin), the USB WiFi dongle is the DWA-131 also supplied with the hub. I have 5.0i update.

I'm not familiar enough with this to know if there's information in the logs that might help me correct my issues.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 09:52:02 AM by WVZR-1 »

Offline WVZR-1

Re: MeteoHub connectivity
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2015, 05:59:15 PM »
Now I seem to have "NO CONNECTIVIT" at all with the device. I run an IP SCAN and it shows the IP as "dead" with no connectivity. I've attempted several restarts using the "power button" and removing the AC/DC converter and it doesn't seem to reboot. The LED lights "blue" and never flashes anything at all. The Ethernet cable is good and displays as connected/flashing at both the switch/router and the rear of the device.

I never did get wireless connectivity to the device and seemed all was well until a hick-up this AM from the UPS device.