Author Topic: Weather Link Live  (Read 434 times)

Offline gonz33

Weather Link Live
« on: July 15, 2019, 04:51:15 PM »
Hi friends I have a Vantage Vue with Weather Link data logger, I downloaded the app to my android and I can see the data of my station, but I can not visualize the progress of the day of the wind, temperature, pressure, barometric etc. . I want to see the data from morning until midnight, but it tells me No Chart Data Available, It only shows the information of the moment and I want to see for example the one of 5 hours ago. It's worth buying the Weather Link Live, I have the Data Logger by IP

Thanks.

Offline txweather.org

• Forecaster
    • Texas Weather
Re: Weather Link Live
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 07:16:36 PM »
Hi friends I have a Vantage Vue with Weather Link data logger, I downloaded the app to my android and I can see the data of my station, but I can not visualize the progress of the day of the wind, temperature, pressure, barometric etc. . I want to see the data from morning until midnight, but it tells me No Chart Data Available, It only shows the information of the moment and I want to see for example the one of 5 hours ago. It's worth buying the Weather Link Live, I have the Data Logger by IP

Thanks.

I say it is well worth it.

----
Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus +FARS|Meteobridge Nano SD|Meteohub|Meteobridge MR-3020|WU KTXSPRIN75/PWS JRARGWX75/CWOP EW2972/WBB TXWDVUE75/Blitzortung ID: 1142|AWEKAS: 12095
Donations are welcome: https://paypal.me/ffuentesb

anything