Author Topic: Here's a new one!  (Read 2028 times)

Offline SlowModem

• Weather at the speed of dialup!
  • Forecaster
  • WX @ 26.4 kbs
    • Watts Bar Weather
Here's a new one!
« on: March 22, 2009, 11:21:48 AM »
I haven't seen this one before:     :-k

The text below my graph says, "Your readings are not within an acceptable error range. The automated problem analysis cannot identify the problem."

Oh well.  It's gonna be one of them days!    :roll:
Greg Whitehead
Ten Mile, TN USA

Offline Mark / Ohio

• Live from Mars!
  • Forecaster
    • Fairfield County Weather
Re: Here's a new one!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2009, 12:05:08 AM »
I'm seeing all green check marks and two thumbs up now.  You must have fixed it or it healed itself.   ;)
Mark 
2002 Davis VP I Wireless, WeatherLink (Serial), GRLevel3, VirtualVP, StartWatch, Weather Display, Windows 10

Offline SlowModem

• Weather at the speed of dialup!
  • Forecaster
  • WX @ 26.4 kbs
    • Watts Bar Weather
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2009, 08:13:53 AM »
I'm seeing all green check marks and two thumbs up now.  You must have fixed it or it healed itself.   ;)

I had just never seen the question mark before.   :-k

Sometimes I look at what I'm compared to and think, "That's crazy!"   :shock:  I don't know where they get some of those readings from.

I live between Chattanooga and Knoxville, and am usually within 1 degree and 3% temp/rh of both airports.

I've always figured it was everybody else that was out of step with the drummer!   \:D/
Greg Whitehead
Ten Mile, TN USA

blackjack52

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2009, 10:45:52 AM »
I think if you had 10 sites around you, and all but 1 were accurate (yours), you would the one reporting "bad" data.

Offline W Thomas

• Welcome to my area!
  • Forecaster
  • In Loving Memory Of Hooker The Weather Dog !
    • Smyth-Grayson Weather
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2009, 06:38:11 PM »
I haven't seen this one before:     :-k

The text below my graph says, "Your readings are not within an acceptable error range. The automated problem analysis cannot identify the problem."

Oh well.  It's gonna be one of them days!    :roll:

At one time there were several of those in my local area.. That was probably why I was getting the big red X  !
Sometimes you never know which one is doing the most damage as far as data is concerned. I am usually close to the local ASOS stations and fairly close to the NWS given it's near 100 mile difference in real estate either way from me :)

Best Regards
     Wayne

CWOP CW8217
KVAWHITE22 Wunderground   Davis VUE &  Davis Vantage Pro 2  /   Dedicated Server
GR Level 3 ,Level 2 AE Radars  Weather Display 10.37P  Mid Atlantic Weather Network Member
SkyWarn & Spotter Network 6092

anything