Author Topic: GW1000 + Meteobridge with PM2.5 Update - Important SQL info  (Read 600 times)

Offline galfert

• Global Moderator
  • Forecaster
Today the Meteobridge was updated and now sees the PM2.5 as a properly named sensor. Before it just showed up as "Data num#0" in Live Data and the variable was data0num. If you had a PM2.5 sensor before this update and you were using a GW1000 with your Meteobridge you will now notice after this latest update that you now have "Air pm" as a sensor with a variable named air0pm.

This is important to know if you were uploading to an SQL database. Your SQL upload will fail until you correct this because data0num no longer is a live sensor and your SQL query needs to be changed to instead use air0pm.
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

My SQL query now includes the updated [air0pm-avg5=.0] to fix the error above. Because I'm uploading every 5 minutes and I want to save the average of the previous 5 minutes to my database hence the avg5 modifier.

You may also what to delete Data num#0 from the historical Live Data page. No harm in keeping it. It was so short lived that I don't mind starting over with a more proper named sensor. Just click on the trash can icon to remove the old one.
You can see with this screenshot that the new PM2.5 sensor "Air pm" shows up right under the old "Data num#0." After clicking the trash can icon that entire row is now gone along with all that historical data (wasn't much) and looks cleaner and better now.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 01:20:29 PM by galfert »
Ecowitt GW1000 | Meteobridge on Raspberry Pi
WU: KFLWINTE111  |  PWSweather: KFLWINTE111
CWOP: FW3708  |  AWEKAS: 14814
Windy: pws-f075acbe
Weather Underground Issue Tracking
Tele-Pole

Offline Mapantz

• Forecaster
    • Wareham Weather
Re: GW1000 + Meteobridge with PM2.5 Update - Important SQL info
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 01:55:14 PM »
Hi galfert.

I'm waiting to take stock of bunch of goodies from Ecowitt.. A quick question if I may? without wanting to go off-topic.. Can Meteobridge NANO SD read Ecowitt's GW-1000?

Offline weather34

• Forecaster
    • https://weather34.com/homeweatherstation
Re: GW1000 + Meteobridge with PM2.5 Update - Important SQL info
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 02:14:23 PM »
Hi galfert.

I'm waiting to take stock of bunch of goodies from Ecowitt.. A quick question if I may? without wanting to go off-topic.. Can Meteobridge NANO SD read Ecowitt's GW-1000?

hello Tina

no the nanosd is for the davis range .  however you can use the tp link hub variant with GW-1000 and if you do or plan to use please let me know i will add the air quality option to the weather34 api and replicate the purple air module ..be good to have your eyes around once again..

« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 02:17:42 PM by weather34 »