Author Topic: WeatherLink in wunderground  (Read 1931 times)

Offline Frio polar

WeatherLink in wunderground
« on: February 15, 2015, 03:27:39 PM »
Hello

Someone pushes data to wunderground with WeatherLink program? I wonder what may be happening, I never rainfall data displayed on Precip. Accum, I get so --mm, also in the tablet is not refelaja, so Rainfall appears: NA.

My WeatherLink is 6.0.3.

Wear this problem over 1 year and I have no idea because these data do not appear.

a greeting

Offline Beaudog

• Forecaster
Re: WeatherLink in wunderground
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 04:32:16 PM »
Are you sure you are looking in the correct place on WU.    It defaults to daily mode that only shows data from midnight.    Try looking at the yearly mode and see if the data is there.

Offline Frio polar

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 05:03:39 AM »
Are you sure you are looking in the correct place on WU.    It defaults to daily mode that only shows data from midnight.    Try looking at the yearly mode and see if the data is there.

Not talking about the same, or maybe you did not understand me, I mean rainfall data accumulated precip when it rains do not appear. Accum.No is that you can be, now it's raining and nothing comes in the WU, here I upload this picture so you can see what happens.

Here you can also have a look at the data: http://www.wunderground.com/personal-weather-station/dashboard?ID=IGALICIA19

Thank you very much, greetings
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 05:38:16 AM by Frio polar »

Offline Beaudog

• Forecaster
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 10:48:44 AM »
I don't think you understand how it works.  It only shows daly accumulation.

Here is your data for Feb

Offline Frio polar

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2015, 10:53:49 AM »
If you understand how it works, when it rains not leave the precipitation accumulated score, only the rain rate is displayed but the accumulated rainfall is displayed, you know what I mean? I went up the image and the mark with red circle for you to see

Offline Frio polar

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2015, 10:57:53 AM »
When it rains accumulated on the right of all rain is not displayed, only the rain rate, so I want to know what might be happening