Author Topic: How to upload rain from separate VP2 ISS. **solved**  (Read 549 times)

Offline davidmc36

• He who dies with the most toys wins!
  • Forecaster
  • FN25ie61jw
    • MorewoodW34
How to upload rain from separate VP2 ISS. **solved**
« on: November 26, 2023, 06:08:43 AM »
The scenario is that I have two ISS in the yard. The "0" Site and the "1" Site. (Wind is Site "2")

0 has Plus configuration with Solar and UV.
1 has heated cone in winter.

Due to limitations of the Consoles (I have three) you cannot simply have one console receive 'rain only' from another ISS. If I switch sites so 1 (heated) is the ISS, I could select TEMP/HUM from the better Site 0. But the solar features are lost.

Other than physically relocating the solar hardware to Site 1, it seems I may have realized a solution.

Do I have this right?

I have WFL2 available for all consoles. Have Console 0 set to ISS 0. Console 1 set to ISS 1. Set up second station in MB interface. In MB, remap the Logical rain sensor to the physical rain Sensor 1.

Should this result in; on MB interface - - viewing live data from both stations, populating Min/Max tab with both stations data; and the uploads - - would contain all "0" data with the exception of "1" rain data?

As it stands right now, my Console 0 is in the configuration with Site 1 as ISS and Site 0 as TEMP/HUM. MB appears to be ingesting that extra TempHum data and displaying on Live and MinMax tabs. I should be able to map that data to the uploads as it stands right now?

Thank you for your indulgence.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2023, 03:37:48 PM by docbee »

Offline davidmc36

• He who dies with the most toys wins!
  • Forecaster
  • FN25ie61jw
    • MorewoodW34
Re: How to upload rain from separate VP2 ISS
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2023, 06:57:30 PM »
Well that was easy.

Once I peered at the sensor labels it became apparent what to do.

All data running smooth.