Author Topic: WXNOW.dll  (Read 1582 times)

Offline KD8BIN

WXNOW.dll
« on: April 06, 2016, 07:48:25 PM »
I have tried using my WeatherLink  v6.0 with my Vantage VUE Station, along with APRSISCE. My issue is the station is downloading the
correct info to weatherlink, but when i check the modules, the WXNOW.dll module is not checked. I check it, re start the program, and when I check again, it is unchecked...again.  I check the log file after startup, and it always says, cannnot load wxnow.dll file. How can I correct this? I am trying
to use this in conjunction with the APRS program.

Thanks,
John  KD8BIN    :-(

Offline dalecoy

• Forecaster
    • Lee's Summit, MO
Re: WXNOW.dll
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2016, 08:15:22 PM »
Just to confirm:
Do you have the wxnow.dll file in the WeatherLink expansion modules folder?  (usually in "C:\WeatherLink\Expansion_Modules".)

And then you went to the WeatherLink  the "File" menu and selected "Manage Modules", Clicked the "Add Module" button. Find and select the wxnow.dll file.

Offline KD8BIN

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2016, 10:22:53 PM »
That is correct....my WXNOW generator is in the expansion modules folder. Also upon starting the program, I go to file..lod..and the module
is listed wxnow.dll...but is unchecked. I do click add module, close and re-start the program, and when I check log again...it is unchecked....

The frustrating thing here is I had it working on a older Windows OS 7 laptop that finally blew, so I am trying to get everything to play
nice on the new one that has Windows 10 installed......

Thanks,

John  KD8BIN    ](*,)

Offline dalecoy

• Forecaster
    • Lee's Summit, MO
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2016, 10:31:44 PM »
OK.  Sorry I can't help - I hope someone else can.