Author Topic: Saratoga trends page update with Dew Point display  (Read 1425 times)

Offline saratogaWX

• Administrator
  • Forecaster
  • Saratoga, CA, USA Weather - free PHP scripts
    • Saratoga-Weather.org
Saratoga trends page update with Dew Point display
« on: September 30, 2017, 06:05:54 PM »
It all started with a simple request to have the Dew Point trends displayed on the Weather-Display wxtrends.php page.  After some discussion there, it was quite feasible to add, so I updated the Weather-Display WD-trends-inc.php and ajaxWDwx.js scripts to do that.

I got to thinking that both Cumulus and Meteobridge provide that data too, so why not do them as well?

So, the 30-Sep-2017 update (using the update tool) will give you updates for:

Base-*  ajaxCUwx.js V3.05, ajaxMBwx.js V4.03, ajaxWDwx.js V2.25 to all provide an ajaxdewNoU AJAX variable and fix the Baro trends display to use consistent number of decimal places.

CU-plugin: CU-trends-inc.php V1.10
MB-plugin: MB-trends-inc.php V1.09
WD-plugin: WD-trends-inc.php V1.07

all provide a new DEW POINT column after HUMIDITY, and a note in small font to say
( Note: Only the 'Current' values may be updated in near-realtime, while the other values are current when the page is loaded. The other data was from {date} {time}. Reload this page for updated data.)

Internationalization is supported by adding
Code: [Select]
langlookup|Note: Only the 'Current' values may be updated in near-realtime, while the other values are current when the page is loaded.|Note: Only the 'Current' values may be updated in near-realtime, while the other values are current when the page is loaded.|
langlookup|The other data was from |The other data was from |
langlookup|Reload this page for updated data|Reload this page for updated data|
langlookup|DEW POINT|DEW POINT|
to the language-LL.txt file(s) on your site.

Best regards,
Ken
Ken True/Saratoga, CA, USA main site: saratoga-weather.org
Davis VP1+ FARS, Blitzortung RED, GRLevel3, WD, WL, VWS, Cumulus, Meteobridge
Free weather PHP scripts/website templates - update notifications on Twitter saratogaWXPHP

Offline PaulMy

• Forecaster
    • KomokaWeather
Re: Saratoga trends page update with Dew Point display
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 12:11:21 AM »
Thanks Ken,
I have updated and all is good for me now (using Cumulus)  www.komokaweather.ca/wxtrends.php

Regards,
Paul

Offline cirrus

• Kevin Hough
  • Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus
    • Gorge-East Weather
Re: Saratoga trends page update with Dew Point display
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 05:03:44 PM »
It all started with a simple request to have the Dew Point trends displayed on the Weather-Display wxtrends.php page.  After some discussion there, it was quite feasible to add, so I updated the Weather-Display WD-trends-inc.php and ajaxWDwx.js scripts to do that.

Best regards,
Ken

=D> \:D/ Thanks, Ken
Regards, --Kevin

anything