Author Topic: clientraw.txt  (Read 3722 times)

Offline txweather.org

• Forecaster
    • Texas Weather
clientraw.txt
« on: May 31, 2014, 12:43:08 PM »
Can meteobridge generate a clientraw.txt file similar to WD?

Regards.

----
Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus +FARS|Meteobridge Nano SD|Meteohub|Meteobridge MR-3020|WU KTXSPRIN75/PWS JRARGWX75/CWOP EW2972/WBB TXWDVUE75/Blitzortung ID: 1142|AWEKAS: 12095
Donations are welcome: https://paypal.me/ffuentesb

Offline wvdkuil

• Wim van der kuil
  • Forecaster
    • My PWS at Leuven Belgium Europe
Re: clientraw.txt
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 02:31:45 PM »
Can meteobridge generate a clientraw.txt file similar to WD?

Regards.
No. Meteohub does generate that file. Meteobridge not, as it uses far smaller hardware.
Wim

Offline txweather.org

• Forecaster
    • Texas Weather
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2014, 02:45:43 PM »
Thanks for the reply.
Does meteohub generate different types of files at the same time?
IE: MBtags.php, MBrealtime, clientraw.txt

Thanks for the help!

----
Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus +FARS|Meteobridge Nano SD|Meteohub|Meteobridge MR-3020|WU KTXSPRIN75/PWS JRARGWX75/CWOP EW2972/WBB TXWDVUE75/Blitzortung ID: 1142|AWEKAS: 12095

Offline wvdkuil

• Wim van der kuil
  • Forecaster
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2014, 02:53:06 PM »
Thanks for the reply.

Thanks for the help!
Yes. You can specify for each file to be uploaded the time. Both the Saratoga- and the Leuven-template need multiple file uploads of the types you mentioned. Fully supported by Meteohub. Meteobridge is also capable of uploading those files, excluding the clientraw files. There is no template file for Meteobridge for those rather complex files.

Wim

Offline txweather.org

• Forecaster
    • Texas Weather
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2014, 03:01:01 PM »
Awesome.

Thanks. I will have to figure out where I am going to install it. I might create a freebsd jail.

Regards.

----

Offline wvdkuil

• Wim van der kuil
  • Forecaster
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2014, 03:05:40 PM »
Awesome.

Thanks. I will have to figure out where I am going to install it. I might create a freebsd jail.

Regards.
Well you should consider a RaspberryPI. Fully supported, see the Meteohub forum.
Works like a charm. And at least all parts of the hardware are inexpensive and easy replacable. Use the Raspberry/Meteohub myself now also.
Wim

Offline txweather.org

• Forecaster
    • Texas Weather
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2014, 03:07:07 PM »
Awesome.

Regards.
Well you should consider a RaspberryPI. Fully supported, see the Meteohub forum.
Works like a charm. And at least all parts of the hardware are inexpensive and easy replacable. Use the Raspberry/Meteohub myself now also.
Wim

AHAHAHA!!!

Sweet! I just bough one! :D

Thanks!

----

Offline pimohdaimaoh

• Forecaster
  • "Be aware to our nature"
    • PIMOHWEATHER
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2019, 08:58:18 AM »
Thanks for the reply.

Thanks for the help!
Yes. You can specify for each file to be uploaded the time. Both the Saratoga- and the Leuven-template need multiple file uploads of the types you mentioned. Fully supported by Meteohub. Meteobridge is also capable of uploading those files, excluding the clientraw files. There is no template file for Meteobridge for those rather complex files.

Wim

Hello Wim,

Just asking is this meteohub can send clientraw.txt if seting it like 16 seconds or 10 seconds? I already tested weewx with interceptor but its update interval takes long, 60 second max interval is too long to considering changes to the weather units every 10 - 15 seconds. Hope you can confirm this so that I can decide to bought one

Offline txweather.org

• Forecaster
    • Texas Weather
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2019, 09:35:27 PM »
Hello Wim,

Just asking is this meteohub can send clientraw.txt if seting it like 16 seconds or 10 seconds? I already tested weewx with interceptor but its update interval takes long, 60 second max interval is too long to considering changes to the weather units every 10 - 15 seconds. Hope you can confirm this so that I can decide to bought one

Yes you can. The intervals are base on a cron system

----