Author Topic: Decimal point for wind ?  (Read 589 times)

Offline Mabcmb

• My WU page
  • Forecaster
Decimal point for wind ?
« on: August 20, 2019, 01:10:55 PM »
OK I noticed my station on WU using a  AcuRite Atlas with the Access doesn't show the decimal point for wind but the station now showing the AcuRite Pro Weather Center do . Is there any way to make the Atlas with the Access  send the wind info with the decimal point ? Mine will only show it in the summary part but not in the current conditions part .   My station shows  WIND & GUST
2.0  | 2.0 mph while a station by me using the new " Pro Weather Center "  shows  WIND & GUST 2.2  | 3.2 mph
 under current conditions . It's no real biggie but I would like to know if it's possible . 

Offline aspexin91

Re: Decimal point for wind ?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2019, 11:28:31 AM »
Where do you see the decimal point? I have the Atlas/Access combo and wind has always been a  #.0 value though I am only viewing through myacurite.com website and WU (which gets its data from myacurite AFAIK).

Offline Mabcmb

• My WU page
  • Forecaster
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2019, 11:49:57 AM »
Where do you see the decimal point? I have the Atlas/Access combo and wind has always been a  #.0 value though I am only viewing through myacurite.com website and WU (which gets its data from myacurite AFAIK).

My station a Atlas using the Access  ( pic 1 ) wind readings under current conditions VS a station right down the road using a Ambient Weather WS-2902 using there software ( pic 2 ) on Weather Underground aka WU . That's the problem Acurite only send .0 readings and I was wondering if that could be changed .

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]         [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 11:52:17 AM by Mabcmb »

Offline Mabcmb

• My WU page
  • Forecaster
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2019, 12:02:48 PM »
And here's a new AcuRite Pro Weather Center readings for wind .

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Offline aspexin91

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2019, 12:34:25 PM »
I see. You should probably contact acurite support directly to see if that can be done.

anything