General Weather/Earth Sciences Topics > Other Weather Topics

WXtoIMG

(1/7) > >>

ChristopherD:
Hello, I am really interested in starting into the hobby of obtaining weather satellite images . I would like to obtain the upgraded WXToImg program , but the web page does not seem to work correctly. I have tried older versions of Windows to know avail. I do not mind paying for a copy as I do want to support the writer of the program. Is there a way to obtain an upgraded or professional copy ??  I thought my 2nd  downloaded copy was corrupted , as I was able to see the next Sat pass info and time  at the bottom bar , after I downloaded the beta version it is gone. I would like to purchase the most recent copy for my hoppy. If it is not supported is there a better or similar alternative?
Thanks
KF7SPH
(Christopher)

Bushman:
Hmmm... I just downloaded the Windows 2.10.11 and a Linux version no probs.

ChristopherD:
Downloading the first ptrogram and the beta was fine . Can u upgrade it?

ChristopherD:
Hello, still looking for anyone who can give me some guidance regarding the WXtoImg program upgrade. I can download and run the freeware version , including the Beta. I am unable to upgrade the standard version to have full benefit of the program. When I go to the upgrade screen I am directed to, it only displays the usual headerswith no links to pay for the program or upgrade. Any attempts to upgrade on the program itself , I receive an "Error: Invalid registration Name or Key" message. There does not seem to be a link anywhere to request support on the website. Any help would be appreciated.

halifax:
I am a long-time user who paid for the pro version many years ago. Today, the program started acting oddly and I ran into the same problem with a re-install and trying to use the upgrade keys. Neither my original paid key nor the free keys for Standard and Professional versions will work and I get the same Error: Invalid Reg Name or Key" message. Grrr....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version