Author Topic: WeahtherFlash license  (Read 5232 times)

Offline TheOldCop

• www.theoldcop.net
WeahtherFlash license
« on: December 08, 2011, 03:14:00 PM »
I was wondering if anyone on this board has a different e-mail address for the owner/creator of WeatherFlash.  I have been attempting to get a copy of my WeatherFlash license (new URL) for approximately 1 1/2 months to no avail.  I have been using the "Contact Us" module on the Meterologica web site and have not received an answer.  If not, would someone be so kind as to tell me where on my PC I might find the .dat file that is sent for registration purposes?

Thanks for your time.

John

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"
                                                        George Orwell

Offline DaculaWeather

• WxElement panel
  • Forecaster
    • North Georgia Weather
Re: WeahtherFlash license
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 03:16:00 PM »
My favorite people...  :roll:Just start talking about WeatherFlash (the one in VWS) here and they'll come running...

Offline Axelvold

• Forecaster
    • Axelvold's weather and photo
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 03:52:13 PM »
You could send a personal message to him, http://www.wxforum.net/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=75
Lars Magnusson
Axelvold / Sweden
55° 57' 41" N / 13° 6' 1" E
WX Station: Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus

Offline TheOldCop

• www.theoldcop.net
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 04:44:11 PM »
Thank you for the suggestion Lars.  I should have mentioned that yes, i did send him a PM approximately 3 weeks ago.  I've gone through the threads and realize he doesn't frequent this forum, but I have my fingers crossed.

John
"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"
                                                        George Orwell