Author Topic: Weatherlink Data gone since 12 August  (Read 622 times)

Offline robert66

Weatherlink Data gone since 12 August
« on: August 22, 2018, 10:51:53 AM »
No Weatherlink   data anymore since 12 August. Not in the app and not when I login at the browser.
When I login with my account I don't also see any data anymore. I don't why the connection has been lost. I read something about Weatherlink 2.0 but don't know if that can solve the issue.
How is this possible. Connection at the Davis and router is ok, but no data. What can I do, to solve this issue, so I can read the data again by Weatherlink browser and/or app. Also using weather ground software with metrobridge, and there I can read the data of the Davis. So I don't think the Davis is the problem.

Offline Mattk

• Forecaster
Re: Weatherlink Data gone since 12 August
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 06:43:10 PM »
If you can still login to the original Weatherlink 1 then it has not been specifically migrated by default or otherwise.

If you can not login WL1.0 but can still pull up the old V1 cloud page and the bottom "Current Conditions as ...." details are red then something has happened. 

Offline robert66

Re: Weatherlink Data gone since 12 August
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2018, 04:32:34 AM »
Thanks for your reply. I still don't know what the reason is why the data stoppen since August 12. But it's working now. I removed the weatherlink adapter out of the Davies ,and put it in again, and after a while the data was there again. I don't know what did occur the problem. Normally I check the data more often, but because I am also using Meteobridge since a few weeks. And using that data daily.