Author Topic: WeatherLink Pro - No upload option in device settings  (Read 721 times)

Offline WbrookCT

WeatherLink Pro - No upload option in device settings
« on: August 19, 2018, 11:22:14 AM »
I just upgraded my WeatherLink.com subscription from Basic to Pro yesterday.  I've had a Vantage Vue with a WeatherLinkIP data logger.  On a WeatherLink 2.0 YouTube intro [youtube]https://youtu.be/gEWsAeQB0R8[/youtube] at 13:30 of the 14 minute video, I see "uploads" on the device settings page.  On my account I only see "device" and "notifications".  Is there anything I need to change either in the data logger configuration or online?

Thanks

Offline johnd

• Forecaster
    • www.weatherstations.co.uk
Re: WeatherLink Pro - No upload option in device settings
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2018, 01:37:37 PM »
The 2.0 interface has been updated (just last week IIRC) since that video was made. The relevant icon is now on the subtitle line (the whitish line below the main black banner line - the one that has your station's name in). You'll see a clickable upload arrow to the right of the station name, just past the bookmark icon.

With a Pro account you should have the option of 5-minute uploads to eg WU (assuming you use one of your share tokens for that station).
Prodata Weather Systems
Prodata's FAQ/support site for Davis stations
Includes many details on 6313 Weatherlink console.
UK Davis Premier Dealer - All Davis stations, accessories and spares
Cambridge UK

Sorry, but I don't usually have time to help with individual issues by email unless you are a Prodata customer. Please post your issue in the relevant forum section here & I will comment there if I have anything useful to add.