Author Topic: Historical Information template  (Read 622 times)

Offline Stryder87

• Moody Weather
Historical Information template
« on: August 09, 2018, 01:34:27 PM »
I've been going over the different template files that I have for my web page (moodyweather.ca) and found a few I didn't even know were available until I saw some in use on another person's web site.  Comparing the information I have available on my site, and what I can access directly through my Ambient Weather page (hosted and offered from them as the machine I own is from them), it made me wonder if it was possible to create a 'History"-type page, similar to the Status one which shows the last 2 hours.

The Ambient Weather page for my station let's me chart back an entire year, so the data is there.  Since moodyweather.ca can access Ambient Weather via an API (as it already does for most information), is there a template available that could be modified to use this information and create a history page similar to the Trends one?  The daily info I'd like to chart would be the following (outdoor values only): Temp (High/Low),  Average Wind Speed (if possible), Daily Rain, Pressure (High/Low), Humidity (High/Low), UV Index and Solar Radiation.

Now, I'm pretty adept at modifying existing stuff, but I have absolutely no knowledge on writing code of any kind. With this in mind, I'm kind of hoping someone has already done something like this and I can modify it for my own use.

Thoughts/Suggestions/Tell me to hit the road... ?

anything