Author Topic: AddinWx For Windows 10 - And RPi 2  (Read 13254 times)

Offline Nei

Re: AddinWx For Windows 10 - And RPi 2
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2018, 03:56:14 PM »
Does anyone know how I got the latest version of this Addin Weather program? Thankful!

Offline Josiah

• Add-InWx Software Author
  • Forecaster
    • Add-InWx
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2018, 07:55:22 PM »
Hi Nei,

I’m still maintaining the the addinwx.com website where you can download both the software and pluggins. If you have any trouble, let me know and I’ll be glad to help you out.

Offline Nei

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2018, 08:39:51 PM »
Goodnight friend! Unfortunately, after downloading the versions (1.0.2.1) and (1.0.2.2), I could not open the programs, generating the attached warnings in the photos. I'm using Win 7 on my notbook. I do not know how to download your version for win 10. Thanks for the support. Strong hug!

Offline Josiah

• Forecaster
    • Add-InWx
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2018, 09:08:09 PM »
If you have not already done so, be sure to extract the contents of the .zip file. Also, because none of the files are digitally signed, Windows' built-in security may be blocking the software from accessing the some of the .dlls it needs. I suggest unblocking the .exe and each of the files; instructions for doing so can be found here:
https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/delay/p/unblockingdownloadedfile/

Offline Nei

« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2018, 01:33:52 PM »
I turned off my antivirus, unzipped, but unfortunately my friend, gave the same thing shown in the photos I sent, even running as administrator.

Offline blizzardof78

• Forecaster
    • Ohio Weather
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2019, 08:35:52 PM »
Hi Nei,

I’m still maintaining the the addinwx.com website where you can download both the software and pluggins. If you have any trouble, let me know and I’ll be glad to help you out.

For those of us not computer program savvy, could you give step by step instructions on what to do with the plug ins and how to get them to initiate? I'm planning to download your program and plug ins soon. Thanks!

Offline Josiah

• Forecaster
    • Add-InWx
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2020, 09:39:22 PM »
Hi guys,

I've recently started to receiving requests from people to resume supporting this program. Although It has been a few years since I’ve touched the code for it, it occurred to me that I never found out how much of an impact this software has made.

If you can spare 5 to 10 minutes of your time, I would really appreciate you filling out this survey. The survey is not designed for just those who have used the software. But anyone who meets one or more of the following:

• You are currently using the software.
  • You have used the software in the past.
  • You looked at, or thought about using, the software and decided not to use it.
  • You attempted to install or use the software and decided not to use it.

Here is the survey: https://forms.gle/FMpfM9zMsZLUsTtm6

Thank you!