Author Topic: For Sale: Davis Vantage Pro2 wireless ISS and anemometer*SOLD  (Read 787 times)

Offline mikejeep

For Sale: Davis Vantage Pro2 wireless ISS and anemometer*SOLD
« on: September 13, 2017, 06:48:18 PM »
I upgraded to a new ISS with 24-hour fan and decided not to hold onto my old equipment. This includes a Davis 6152 Vantage Pro2 wireless sensor suite with standard rain bucket, standard radiation shield, and anemometer. There is NO console included. I will also include a brand new CR123 battery and new foam block insert (keeps bugs out of the ISS) as well as a bag of mounting brackets, bolts, allen key, etc. much of which is brand new. Installation/setup manual also included.

I am the original owner and purchased the station in 2006. It has worked very well for me; I'm only selling it to justify my recent upgrade to the fan-aspirated model. I experienced the typical supercap failure a couple years back and finally repaired it last month. I also replaced the wind cups about 2 years ago after one broke. The solar panel has some cosmetic scratches but it has no problem holding a charge even without a battery. The shiny part of the inside rain collector has a few specks of visible wear but it does not impact functionality. Otherwise there are normal signs of wear (faded housing, etc) but nothing significant. I cleaned the unit often and will do so again before shipping. See photos attached.

EDIT: Sold!!

Thanks,
-Mike
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 02:29:02 PM by mikejeep »