Author Topic: BO Participants - only partial display  (Read 662 times)

Offline W3DRM

• Forecaster
    • Emmett Weather
BO Participants - only partial display
« on: July 05, 2014, 12:42:39 PM »
For quite a while now, I've noticed that on occasion, the BO Participants page does not fully load. It seems to stop part-way down the table.

It's doing it now and reloading the page does not help nor does restarting my browser. I'm using Chrome. This only seems to be happening on the North American page. All the others work fine. I also see this on several of my computers.

If I log-out and bring up the Participants page, is displays the full page. Logging back in results in the same truncated display...
Don - W3DRM - Emmett, Idaho --- Blitzortung ID: 808 --- FlightRadar24 ID: F-KBOI7
Davis Wireless VP2, WD 10.37s150,
StartWatch, VirtualVP, VPLive, Win10 Pro
--- Logitech HD Pro C920 webcam (off-line)
--- RIPE Atlas Probe - 32849

Offline JonathanW

• Engineer
  • Forecaster
Re: BO Participants - only partial display
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2014, 12:47:11 PM »
I'm guessing it's a script time-out issue -- if for some reason the script can't pull up all the data it needs from the database within a certain amount of time, it stops.  And depending upon caching settings/programming, the server may keep returning the page in the same condition for a certain amount of time.

Offline Dr Obbins

• Forecaster
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2014, 12:51:32 PM »
It did the same for me about a week or so ago, but it has been working fine lately

Offline W3DRM

• Forecaster
    • Emmett Weather
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2014, 12:59:15 PM »
I'm noticing this morning that it always happens on line 15 of the table data and ends at the end of the Effectivity S column.

It could be a timing problem but since I am seeing this on multiple computers today, I am more suspicious of an issue with the BO servers than something wrong on my end.
Don - W3DRM - Emmett, Idaho --- Blitzortung ID: 808 --- FlightRadar24 ID: F-KBOI7
Davis Wireless VP2, WD 10.37s150,
StartWatch, VirtualVP, VPLive, Win10 Pro
--- Logitech HD Pro C920 webcam (off-line)
--- RIPE Atlas Probe - 32849