Author Topic: Two To Share....  (Read 484 times)

Offline GregJ

• Forecaster
    • http://www.SkunkBayWeather.com
Two To Share....
« on: July 05, 2014, 04:13:44 PM »
This past week we had possibly the most beautiful sunrise I have seen in years.  All the locals (that were awake) were talking about it.  I let it run on at the end a bit because of the variety of clouds that were moving in.  The day before Seattle had a high of 94 degrees... the previous record was 89, so the atmosphere was pretty unstable.   

This is a brief video of the Mutiny Bay War Zone last night..... I'm glad it was 7 miles away.... although our new next door neighbors probably blew off $2,000 worth as well....  Today we have been cleaning up the spent rockets in our yard and off our roof....  And.... I think our 3 dogs have a hangover from all the drugs we gave them yesterday to sedate them....  :mad:  You can see some of their stuff blow through the images. 

Thought I'd Share,

Greg
Davis VP2 with VWS

"Everybody talks about the weather, but nobody does anything about it." -- Mark Twain

Offline PaulMy

• Forecaster
    • KomokaWeather
Re: Two To Share....
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2014, 07:41:06 PM »
#1 - yes, most beautiful sunrise...
#2 - Wow, great show and quite long

Paul

Offline Randall Kayfes

• Weather - Photography - Astronomy - Computer Admin
  • Forecaster
    • Arizona Kaymann
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2014, 08:35:58 PM »
Greg your PNW sunrises have been kicking Arizona's behind. I am in Hawaii right now. I hear I am missing monsoon action right now in Arizona   In the meantime your videos are wonderful!
Of course your sunrises are my favorites. Also am really a fan of your Mount Baker video camera.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 08:39:21 PM by kaymann »

Offline morfeas2002

• Forecaster
  • Kostas, Kalamata, Greece
    • Kalamata weather station
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2014, 09:59:36 AM »
The clouds take amazing red colors !!!