Author Topic: Temperature goes to zero !  (Read 2183 times)

Offline kimremmel

• My Glendale Arizona Weather Station
Temperature goes to zero !
« on: December 08, 2011, 10:33:11 AM »
My weather station (Lacrosse 2317) and console is reading correctly all parameters. However lately in the middle of the night my VWS software indicates the temperature as zero when it is actually 30 to 35 degrees F. Later in the day it indicates the right temps? Again the console is reading correctly. I am wired direct from sensors to console. Then USB to computer. First time I've ever had this problem. Please help in rectifying this problem.
Thank you in advance.

Offline Farmtalk

• Fitzweather
  • Forecaster
    • WV Waterfalls
Re: Temperature goes to zero !
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 11:55:36 AM »
These bugs are for just forum problems I believe ;)
Joe Fitzwater
Chief Meteorologist for WVNS-TV 59 in Beckley, WV

Work Page on Facebook -> www.facebook.com/meteojoe
Work Page on Twitter -> https://twitter.com/meteojoe
Waterfalls -> www.wvfalls.com

Offline DanS

• Chiang Mai weather
  • Forecaster
    • ThaiWx
Re: Temperature goes to zero !
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 04:39:37 PM »

My weather station (Lacrosse 2317) and console is reading correctly all parameters. However lately in the middle of the night my VWS software indicates the temperature as zero when it is actually 30 to 35 degrees F. Later in the day it indicates the right temps? Again the console is reading correctly. I am wired direct from sensors to console. Then USB to computer. First time I've ever had this problem. Please help in rectifying this problem.
Thank you in advance.

By any chance have you checked by using the HeavyWeather program instead of VWS when this happens? Since you say the console reads correctly I would look here.

anything