Author Topic: Rain Fall on a Vantage Vue  (Read 436 times)

Offline captgadget

• Forecaster
Rain Fall on a Vantage Vue
« on: June 20, 2018, 01:28:56 PM »
I rainfall bucket got filled with dirt which I didn't discover in time and I missed out recording over 3" of rainfall. Is there a way I can adjust that in the console?

Offline klschmidt

Re: Rain Fall on a Vantage Vue
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 03:06:24 PM »
Press the [rain] key until "rain day" is displayed, the little black arrow should be adjacent the words "rain day". Press [2nd] then press and hold the [graph] key. The daily rainfall amount will flash. Continue holding the [graph] key (about 5 seconds) until only the far right number is flashing. Use the +, - and arrow keys to adjust the daily rainfall. Press [Done] when finished.

Offline WiFiLogger

• Forecaster
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 03:07:39 PM »
I don't know how to operate with console, but there is a function to set only the Yearly rainfall.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Offline captgadget

• Forecaster
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2018, 03:18:14 PM »
Press the [rain] key until "rain day" is displayed, the little black arrow should be adjacent the words "rain day". Press [2nd] then press and hold the [graph] key. The daily rainfall amount will flash. Continue holding the [graph] key (about 5 seconds) until only the far right number is flashing. Use the +, - and arrow keys to adjust the daily rainfall. Press [Done] when finished.

Thank you! This worked perfect

anything