Author Topic: WU not showing my PWS on the map  (Read 716 times)

Offline captgadget

• Forecaster
WU not showing my PWS on the map
« on: March 14, 2019, 02:20:37 PM »
It shows up everywhere except on WU. My webcam picture shows and if you go to wundermap, my temp shows, you click it and it brings up a page about brutus in the room. What's going on? My profile shows my weather station. It brings up a neighboring pws and if you click change mine doesn't even show up.

Offline jackman

• Senior Contributor
    • Echo Pines WX Station
Re: WU not showing my PWS on the map
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 02:26:33 PM »
That's typical behavior for WU. I've been experiencing that for years. It'll catch up.

Offline galfert

• Global Moderator
  • Forecaster
Re: WU not showing my PWS on the map
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 02:39:53 PM »
It shows up everywhere except on WU. My webcam picture shows and if you go to wundermap, my temp shows, you click it and it brings up a page about brutus in the room. What's going on? My profile shows my weather station. It brings up a neighboring pws and if you click change mine doesn't even show up.

I found your station on the Wundermap just fine. Clicked on icon and got details of your station. Then clicked your station name and it pulled up your station dashboard. You might want to clear your browser cache. Also do you have the Brutus Chrome extension installed? I haven't tested it as it is new and still beta but maybe it doesn't play nice with Wundermap, so try uninstaling  Brutus extention.
Ecowitt GW1000 | Meteobridge on Raspberry Pi
WU: KFLWINTE111  |  PWSweather: KFLWINTE111
CWOP: FW3708  |  AWEKAS: 14814
Windy: pws-f075acbe
Weather Underground Issue Tracking
Tele-Pole