Author Topic: Peet Bros Ultimeter 2100 WX Station  (Read 852 times)

Offline paulcstaley

Peet Bros Ultimeter 2100 WX Station
« on: December 04, 2018, 09:13:58 PM »
This Peet Bros station has served me well for the last two years. It has worked constantly and consistently. I am moving so the station needs to find a new, appreciative home.

The station includes the Peet Bros Ultimeter 2100, all mounting hardware(including the pole and guy wires for the anemometer), 80 feet of cable for each sensor, a Gateway laptop and VWS software(Internet Edition v 15.00) to process the data. The software also connects the station to the internet. This allows you to have your data automatically posted to Weather Underground. Also included in the station is the ULTIMETER PRO Rain Gauge. High quality build and individual sensors and components mean long term reliability and accuracy. It is a wired station, which means it’s not dependent upon the whims of your Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection.

The station includes a thermometer, rain gauge, anemometer, wind vane, barometer and an indoor display that includes a sensor for inside temp readings.

This link shows all the details for the station.
This link shows the specs for the laptop. The laptop has been upgraded to Windows 10.
This link shows the specs for the VWS software Internet Edition.
This link will show you what this station is currently sending to WU.

If purchased separately the components add up to over $800.  It is being offered for $600 OBO. Buyer will pay actual shipping cost. I can send more/better photos if needed.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 10:28:01 PM by paulcstaley »

anything